Chapter 49 - AKSHU'S ABHIR

" Abhi , you don't have to eat all this .. it's ok you can have normal things " Akshara says as she noticed Abhimanyu struggling to have food according to her diet chart .

" No , it's ok .. Akshu " Abhimanyu replies taking a spoon full of spinach soup .

" Abhi .. leave this .. it's ok you can have normal things .. I won't feel bad about it " Akshara says taking away the spoon from his hand .

" No Akshu , I am fine I'll have this along with you .. it's our baby why would only you sacrifice for him " Abhimanyu says snatching back his spoon from Akshara .

" Because I am the one who's feeding him also , I am the one who delivered him , I am the one who's body organs aren't working properly right now , not you so better stop eating all these nonsense things when you have an option to have better things .. " Akshara says to Abhimanyu " No I am fine having this , I am a gym boy habitual of eating healthy things unlike you " Abhimanyu says mocking Akshara " hmm.. I see how you eat healthy stuff , all sulking " Akshara replies mockingly " Hello  Ms. Singhania , don't mock me " Abhimanyu says playfully " I am not mocking at you Mr Birla , but on a serious note Abhi you have done enough for me , you really don't need to do all this " Akshara says
" I have done nothing for Akshu , I did everything for me and you have most precious gift of my life I can't even get an inch closer to repay you " Abhimanyu says with a soft smile on his face .

" Thankyou , Abhi " Akshara says with tears brimming her eyes and she recalling how he warmly he welcomed her and their precious little bean in the house , he got the decorations done just like she liked , the cliche' one blue for boy and pink for girls ..  he got their entrance decorated with blue and  transparent one's with her and their little beans name on it welcoming them. They decided their little beans name in hospital itself , she gets teary remembering how he asked her suggestions about the name of their little monkey when he was supposed to fill the name on Birth certificate and then he choose the name which she might have mumbled some day in her dream and he heard it.

He also got he got their bedroom decorated in the cutest way and the way she had seen it on her Ipad , he got their room filled with blue and white balloons as baby was going to be with them in their room atleast for six months , he also got a new...

He also got he got their bedroom decorated in the cutest way and the way she had seen it on her Ipad , he got their room filled with blue and white balloons as baby was going to be with them in their room atleast for six months , he also got a new crib, the other one she liked when they went out for the shopping but they didn't get it because they already had one he even got that crib  decorated with coolest baby stuff .

She recalls how he performed
" Mahadev's  Abhishek " after fasting for 11 days because he has promised Mahadev to do so if she and their little monkey came back home healthy and happy . After all this she didn't had the heart to refuse him for co-parenting and leave the father son duo when they needed her the most. She did agree for staying back with them and also told him how he made
the house " home " for her  in context to their first conversation in this house when she entered for the first time .

" Akshu .. Ig he needs you " Abhimanyu voice brought her back to present when she was all lost , wiping her happy tears she quickly took their little monkey in her arms cooing him to sleep .

Six months later ,

" Ritz , I am finally going to do this , I hope I don't loose my friend " Abhimanyu says expressing his excitement as he was finally going to express his feelings for Akshara to her .

" You won't , trust me " Ritika says.

" Ritz , I got something " Abhimanyu says excitedly showing her a small red colour velvet box .

" Don't tell me , are you going to propose her " Ritika asks with a teasing smile .

" Maybe .. " Abhimanyu replies smiling like a love sick puppy.

" Oh just look at you Abhimanyu a day before you weren't even ready to express your feelings and today sir got a proposal prep , not bad" Ritika says teasingly .

" Um.. yes but I haven't prepped its a pendent as a gift , and if she says yes then I'll get her a ring , I don't want to make her uncomfortable " Abhimanyu says sounding like a  gentlemen.

" Don't worry Abhimanyu , I can guarantee you she feels the same for you , now run go get ready before she comes back " Ritika says to him .

" Yes .. Umm.. Ritz  you sure na , you'll be able to manage mish and junior together " Abhimanyu asks as Ritika assured him to look after their little monkey while they enjoy their dinner date.

" Don't worry , Abhimanyu Mishu is old enough and Mumma is also there don't worry I'll manage " Ritika says reassuring him .

" Bye , Junior .. see you in sometime " He says to his junior kissing him softly on his forehead .

" Bye dadda , don't worry well enjoy a lot " Ritika says in kiddish voice before leaving with Abhir.

<<<<>>>>

Abhimanyu Birla , who once didn't believed in love and marriages was now a love sick puppy since he realised that he loves Akshara and he noticed some hints from her side too. For the very first time in his life , he was going to step out of his formal clothing and wearing some casual , cool clothes just like any other man of his age would wear. He dressed himself in olive cargo paired with  white round neck full sleeve tee and a blue denim jacket , spraying some manly perfume he moved towards the balcony where he planned his first date .

" Perfect " Abhimanyu says as he takes the first look of their balcony , everything was more than perfect just as he wanted , subtle yet romantic , simple yet expensive , cosy and comfy with minimal decor. He sat down waiting for Akshara , she was taking longer than usual coming back home , mostly they came back together but today Abhimanyu didn't go to the office as he has other plans . Akshara rejoined the office on Abhimanyu's insistence because he didn't wanted her to sacrifice her career , so she joined when Abhir turned 6 months for lessor hours .

" Didi is back " Sumit informs Abhimanyu bringing him out of his thoughts , Abhimanyu nods before excitedly running downstairs picking a bouquet of roses that he brought for her , Abhimanyu could hear his heart , the sound was so loud that for a moment he felt like his heart would stomp out of his chest . He never felt like this before .

" Akshu.." Abhimanyu barely whispered when Akshara screamed pushing him back.

" I hate you , Abhimanyu Birla .."

*************

Now story might go a little fast than usual because many of you wanted the proposal ...

And and guys thankyou so much for all the suggestions for the names .. Initially I didn't wanted the name to be Abhir , but I couldn't find a one more suitable and better than Abhir .

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS !!
( I need some comments to know whether you all are liking the chapters or not ) .

THANKYOU 💞