Chapter 10 - SORRY!!

Although the target on previous update isn't completed but here you  go ....

This for people who actually vote even on the notes , and share their reviews .

_______________________

Akshara

Around 11 in night , I was sitting in my balcony with swollen eyes tears rolling down my cheeks , I was stuck badly stuck in such a situation . I had to stick to the deal but at the same time , I didn't wanted to leave Marry alone , but in Mr.Birla's words she wasn't in Jungle but I couldn't leave her like this but at same time I had to do this for him because he did so much for marry , so much even after this argument , he paid a heavy amount to blood bank .

My chain of thoughts was broken by my phone ringing for the third time straight . I got irritated , got up and answered the call without giving it a check who was it calling .

"Hello " I spoke irritated .

" hello , Akshara " I saw my phone and it was Mr.Birla .

" Be ready by 6 in the morning , we have our flight at 7.30 " he told rather ordered me .

" fine " I replied .

" good , I will pick you up at 6 ; bye good night " he spoke and disconnected the call .

I having no other option , went to my bed and slept crying .

Abhimanyu

I spoke to Akshara rudely yesterday morning , which was bothering me since then , I don't know why it was making me feel guilty as if I had murdered someone . I spoke to people like that , it was my trait but don't know why I was feeling so guilty .

" Sir , we have reached " Manan spoke up disturbing me .

" Ah ! Yes I'll call Akshara " saying this I picked up my phone , but before I could make a call , Manan told me that she was there , she sat down next to me .

The drive to the airport was silent , neither she spoke anything apart from wishing good morning , nor Manan spoke anything , nor did I . We reached airport , Manan bid us at the entrance giving all the details .

We were sitting in airport lounge waiting for our boarding to start , its been an hour since none of us spoke , it was irritating me .

" Akshara " I spoke .

" hmm.. " she replied .

" I am sorry " I appologised her .

" huhh ? "

" I am sorry for yesterday " I said .

" sorry ? For what Mr birla , you spoke the truth and you shouldn't be sorry about it " She spoke coldly .

" Akshara, I am sorry for those words , I didn't wanted to speak like that but because of Riya I was disturbed and then you were just giving silly reasons so I just lost my temper , I am really sorry ; I wish I could take my words back " I spoke feeling really guilty .

" No , Mr.Birla don't be sorry , you just spoke the fact I sold my body to you , you have right to do whatso ever with it " she replied coldly again .

" I am sorry Akshara , really sorry and please don't say that words again also Abhimanyu not Mr. Birla " I spoke .

" As you say , Abhimanyu " She again replied coldly .

Her words acted as if someone punched me in my guts I was already feeling guilty , and then her words were serving I just wished , I could take my words back . That " sold body " thing was irking me the most , it irritated me even before when Akshara spoke it , just the thought that Akshara thought of my deal like this was irking me but then I cooled it down by making her feel comfortable and when I almost burnt that thought from her mind , I again added fuel to it by repeating those words .