Chapter 32 - AMBIVALENCE

ABHIMANYU

" Akshu wake up " I spoke while trying to wake a sleeping Akshara .

" Umm.. Abhi 2 minutes .. " she spoke while turning to opposite side covering her face .

" Akshu ... fine I'm giving you five minutes then you'll wake up " I spoke .

" Akshu , wake up 5 minutes are over" I spoke .

" No .. it isn't five minutes yet , see 1 minute is still left " She spoke showing me time in her mobile .

" Akshu .. you have your yoga class at 8 and its already 7:40 " I spoke .

" We ... " she spoke .

" Yes , we have our yoga class at 8 now please wake up so that we don't miss it " I spoke caressing her hairs .

" I don't feel like doing yoga today " she spoke lazily .

" Ok fine , the lets go for walk " I spome .

" Ughh !! Abhi what I was saying , you also sleep , we are here on vacation which means sleeping , being lazy in a cozy environment eating " she spoke while sticking her little arms around my neck with her on my shoulder .

" Akshu... , stop this and get ready see I took out your workout clothes , filled your sipper , I have laid the yoga mats , everything is ready except for you " I spoke in a soft tone explaining her .

" Abhi ... " she spoke clinging on to me .

" Akshu .. , why are you being this clingy suddenly ? " I asked .

" Oh ! I am sorry I umm.. actually .. , I really don't know what has happened to me , I am become so clingy and habitant of you , sorry " she spoke pulling herself back from the hug .

" Akshu.. it's fine , no problem , I thought you were doing it because you didn't wanted to get up , I am all okay of you being clingy or habitant of me " I spoke pulling her into a soft hug , she resiprocated .

I felt like holding my little world in my arms , my baby and its mother , It felt so complete , peaceful , joyous , something magical untill I realise that this world is going to be left incomplete after few months , just six months more and I will again be left all alone but this time with a mini version of myself with little part of Akshara or her mini version but ..

" Abhi ... " she spoke breaking my chain of thoughts .

" Hmm.. " I spoke tilting my face towards her .

" So .. you are going to sleep right ? " She asked .

" Akshuu.... you are such drama queen , no neither I am sleeping nor I am letting you sleep , get out of bed right now " I spoke in a scolding tone .

" Abhii... please , excuse only for today " she spoke .

" Akshu , see I have made arrangements for our yoga session near pool , you know pool side yoga and if you attend your yoga session properly , I might allow you to swim as well after the session " I spoke bribing her .

" Really , you'll let me swim ? " She asked with a wide grin on her face .

" Yes , I'll also join you , if you want " I spoke .

" You are joking ? Right ? You are trying to fool me ? " she asked not believing because yesterday I had strictly restricted her to go near the pool .

" No , I am not " I spoke .

" Repeat " she spoke .

" Akshara , We'll swim after the yoga session , if you attend your class like a good girl " I spoke reassuring her .