Chapter 44 - OUR DAY !!

Not proofread !
Ignore spelling & grammatical errors
__________

ABHIMANYU

" Gosh why is this so difficult , ouch" Akshara says taking a seat on the couch .

" What happened ? " I asked entering the room .

" I have been trying to close the chain of my speghetti for so long but my hands aren't reaching my back , I took them forcefully and got cramps in my stomach and I could only bring them half way " She complained with her eyes brimming with tears .

" oh god Akshara, you , where is it paining " I asked handover the glass of juice .

" Here " She says guiding my hands towards her abdomen .

" okay I'll just rub it a little you'll feel good in a while ,you finish the juice and then I'll help you get ready " I say caressing her belly .

" hmm.. finished " She said keeping the glass on nightstand .

" Good , is it feeling better " I asked .

" Yes .. but don't know why I feel so uneasy " Akshara says while fanning herself with her hands .

" Should I call the doctor ? " I asked .

" No.. I think it will be fine , let me just lay down for sometime " She says taking deep breaths .

" Yeah .. but do tell me if we need to see the doctor " I said clearing up the bed for her .

" Help me get up .. " Akshara says loudly trying to get up .

" what happened? Are you ok ? Is it paining somewhere ? Do we need to see the doctor ? " I asked helping her get up .

" No I need to use the washroom , the baby is sitting on my bladder " She says pushing me to side .

" okay , be careful " I say as she runs towards the washroom .

" Better ? " I ask as she exit the washroom .

" hmm.. "

" Where are you going ? " I asked .

" Car " she replied , moving towards the door.

" Why ? " I asked again , moving towards her .

" To bring my things , I need to get ready " she answered .

" You ... Come sit here " I say making her sit on the couch .

" Akshu your things are already here ready just tell me what all do you need I'll bring everything here to you " I spoke .

" Abhi I'll manage " Akshara says .

" Akshu quickly tell .. we don't have time to argue " I said moving towards her things .

" Um.. I need my jewellery box from white shopping bag and , safety pins from that black pouch and my skirt from that pink box , my shrug from that yellow shopping bag" Akshara guides me using her hands .

" here you go , you skirt " I said keeping the big pink box beside her on the couch .

" your shrug " I said keeping yellow shopping bag beside .

" your pins and jewellery box " I said keeping the left over things beside her .

" Anything else ? " I asked .