Chapter 14 - TEST !!

ABHIMANYU

I was sleeping peacefully till my phone rang for 4th time straight , getting irritated I answered it without realising who it was , it was head of sales department Mr. Ajay Mathur . It was a face time .

" Yes Ajay , Speak up " I asked .

" Sir , I guess you are busy I'll call you later but yes we have a meeting lined up in half an hour " he spoke diconnecting the call .

After the call got disconnected , I realised my position . I was sitting beside a sleeping Akshara who was snuggling into my chest and my arms were wrapped around her in protective embrace . I was helping her with heat pad but then I don't know when I slept . I got up carefully placing her head down on the pillow , adjusting the temprature of heat pad , I went to washroom to get ready for the meeting and doctor's appointment . I had my breakfast and quickly finished my meeting .

I was waiting for Akshara to get up , but I guess because of the medicines and the constant cramps she was sleeping . After waiting for around an hour I decided to wake her up after ordering breakfast for her , I went up to her .

" Akshara, wake up , we have to go to the doctor , its time for the appointment " I spoke .

" umm.. five minutes " she answered .

" No come on get up now , you can sleep after we come back , come get up " I spoke .

" okiee " saying , she turned to face me , I helped her to get up .

" Did you get some relief in your cramps ?" I asked dropping her at bathroom door .

" yes , I did " she answered with pale face .

" okay good , go get ready , I'll arrange your breakfast " I told her , she moved inside the washroom .

AKSHARA

This morning I felt nauseous , that meant that my body was starting to show symtoms , ofcourse it has to because its been 14 days and doctor told us that day when we went to the doctor because of my cramps . Coming to cramps the doctor told that they were just normal contraction that occurs sometime due to artificial implantation . The doctor told us to keep check on the symtoms and as soon as I feel any I should take a test . But I didn't feel anything else apart from , a little wave of nausea hitting me . But that was just for few minutes so I ignored since sometimes I felt like that even before all this  . I was sitting , since today I was feeling really hot . I got up switched on the fans and decreased the temprature of A.C . Finallly , after so many days I could set the Ac temprature lowest because Abhimanyu was not there . He told me something that he was going to get something , but I was too sleepy to hear him . I snuggled into the duvet and was vibing with selena gomez through my airpods . When I see Abhimanyu entering the room , with two brown paper bags a small and a big one . 

" Akshara what is this ? " he asked keeping the bags on the couch .

" Room , I guess " I answered taking off my airpods .

" Akshara , I know this is room but why is it so cold over here , are you trying to make it switzerland ? " he asked mocking me .

" Abhimanyu stop mocking at me " I spoke irritatedly .

" I am not mocking , I was aksing why the A.C temprature is at its lowest with fans on " he asked .

" because I wanted , I was feeling super hot and still am " I spoke screaming .

" Ok calm down and stop screaming , its just its not good for you , you will catch cold and then you are the one who will be irritated all the time with cough because you can't have medicines " he spoke calmly .

" Okay fine , please switch off the fans I don't like my hairs getting blown by it " I spoke .

" Come have some fruits , I bought them fresh " he said switching the fans off .

" No , I don't  want to " I spoke .

" Akshara don't argue you have to have them , you don't have option " he spoke firmly .

" This is what you do , you always do this , I don't  feel like eating them , I feel like puking seeing them " I spoke sobbing with tears rolling down .

" okay okay fine that's  absolutely fine if you don't want to have them , but please don't cry as if I have tortured you " He spoke .

" You have, you have been torturing me since last 14 days , Akshara careful,  Akshara eat this  Akshara sleep , I am not a robot Mr. Birla do you understand this " I spoke firmly wiping off my tears .

" Its not called torturing Akshara its called Care and concern " he spoke gently .

" Whatever , I need sleep " I spoke snuggling back into my duvet with my airpods on .

" Atleast have your suppliments " he spoke .

" You have them , enjoy " I spoke screaming .

" Hey Akshara , you can't talk to me like that " he spoke coming towards my bed and I took off my shrug and was wearing tube top and a shorts , as far as I know , Abhimanyu Birla won't enter my privacy and as I said he moved back  and sat on the couch .

ABHIMANYU 

How dare she speak to me like that , she literally screamed at me , screamed at Abhimanyu birla . This girl was only one to give me orders like this but I had to bear her till I get my baby into my arms .  She was screaming , the next moment she was crying , she is crazy . Wait , was she having mood swings ; did she show pregnancy symtoms , she even told that she felt like puking what was up with her , did she conceive . I need to know .

AKSHARA

After few minutes , I felt someone pinching  at my duvet near my toes . I got and who else other than Abhimanyu would do that , he gestured me to take off my airpods and I did so.

" Akshara , can please take the test " he spoke forwarding me home pregnancy test kit .

" Why ? " I asked .

" because I feel like you have conceived , you were having mood swings just now then you also said that you were felt like puking " he told me .

" oh yes I even felt nauseous in the morning " I exclaimed .

" Come on go take the test , quickly " he told .

" yes " I spoke , taking the kit from him and went inside the washroom .

I took the test and waited for the result , those five minutes felt like , five hours of my life .

*****************

Comment your views !!!

What do you think the result will be?

Ignore mistakes .

THANKYOU 💞