Chapter 21- BONO TIMES

AKSHARA

I was lazzily sitting on couch and adoring the duo . Abhimanyu and his Bono boy , he was jumping on Abhimanyu , and he was sitting on floor comfortably , hugging him tightly may be squeezing him . It felt like two brothers met after ages . I didn't go there because I am lazy , and also I didn't wanted to interupt them . But it was a totally new and probably the cutest side of Abhimanyu that I witnessed . He was so happy smiling , playing with him cutely , looked genuinely happy and carefree . It didn't for once felt like he was the same The Abhimanyu Birla , who was rude and arrogant .

I was sitting and thinking all this , when I noticed Bono coming towards me , he came towards me climbed the couch and sat down on my lap burrying his face in my belly . It felt a little ticklish but really good at the same time .

" Bono , get off her ; she'll get hurt " saying this Abhimanyu tried to pull bono away but he didn't left me .

" Abhi , he won't hurt her , dogs are most protective and caring around pregnant women " seema ji spoke entering the hall followed by staff with food trays .

" Really ?" Both Abhimanyu and I asked in unison , looking at each other .

" Yes and it is his protective nature that has made him sit surrounding your belly " Seema ji spoke .

" Boniiii boiiiee " I spoke caressing his head .

" Akshara , don't spoil his name , his name is Bono my bono boy " he spoke proudly correcting me .

" Naa he is bonii for me , by the where was he ? " I asked .

" Ahh !! Actually he was sick so he had gone for his check up and now my boy is back fit and fine " he answered .

" oh !! You were sick ha did you also get injected like me ? " I asked raising my eyebrows , cupping his head between both my palms .

ABHIMANYU

I was playing with Bono , when suddenly he left me and went towards Akshara , he sat down on her lap burrying his head in her belly . They both looked so cute , but it was hard to find Akshara , because she looked so tiny infront him . I told her that he was sick and had gone for the check up . And the first thing she asks Bono is did he also get injected just like her . This girl was really a baby , she might have grown up by age but was not at all grown up . She looked so adorable while talking to Bono . She was talking like Bono would answer listening to her rants . I was so sure after witnessing this that she was definately going to back bitch about me with Bono .

" Abhimanyu , do not dare to get him injected he such softiee and it will hurt him so much " she ordered making a pout , and almost kissing bono .

" okay maam , but what if he already got " I asked .

" Change his doctor , take him to some who wouldn't inject him " she spoke and finally kissed bono on his head .

" Akshara , Maam if he will not get injected timely then we will have to get injected twice a month " I spoke and seema ji bursted out laughing .

" Akshara beta dogs have to get injected , they are supposed to get vaccinated " Seema ji spoke explaining to her .

" Oh yes I forgot about vaccinations , sorry Bono I cannot save both of us from injections " she said with a sad face and then again started talking to Bono and Bono was such a cheater he immediatedly switched the team and went to her side , sitting in her lap comfortably . But I couldn't help , adoring the duo , they both looked cutest . A little baby with big soft toy .