Chapter 52 - FOR YOU !

" Hi baby , your mumma , I want you to know I love you the most , you are really precious to me , I don't know whether your papa will tell you about me or not mostly no but then too I want you to know I am always there for you afterall you are the only family your mumma has , I have to leave and I hope we'll see each other again one day , till then bye bye my little Abhir , I really really love you " Akshara says and kisses Abhir's forehead before taking one of his onesie and moving out of the nursery.

Yes , even after Abhimanyu's warning of trying to meet Abhir before leaving she has sneaked into the nursery quietly when she felt everyone in the house were asleep.
She would happily die after having a glimpse of Abhir.

" Why are you here ? " A cold , rude voice followed Akshara while she thought she was almost done.

" Abhimanyu .. my things were there " Akshara replies boldly.

" Akshara , I might be looking like a fool to you by now because you have fooled me enough , but not anymore your things in Abhir's nursery , Is that onsie your thing , you wear that ? " Abhimanyu asks pointing towards the romper she was holding to her chest.

" No .. umm.. " Akshara tries to speak but throat clogged up and before she could speak Abhimanyu dragged her harshly towards the balcony .

" Why did you go to his nursery ? When I clearly told you not to " Abhimanyu says loudly pushing her onto the matress .

" Because .. I wanted to see my son one last time " Akshara answers boldly wiping her tears.

" I told you to stay away from him and he is my son only mine Abhir Abhimanyu Birla " Abhimanyu says digging his fingers into her arms.

" But I brought him in this world , I gave him birth , I nurtured him for 9 months inside me " Akshara says removing his hands from her arms.

" and I paid you for that , didn't I ?" Abhimanyu says .

" You did and I am really greatful for that but Abhimanyu I ..it's really difficult for me to leave Abhir he's the only person I have to call mine just like you .. " Akshara says sobbing .

" Oh really you don't have anyone apart from Abhir haa ?  stop your drama Akshara , I know everything and I don't care about it but all I want is to protect my son from all this mess and for which you need to go away from him " Abhimanyu says loudly.

" What do you know, Abhimanyu ?"
Akshara asks.

" I know everything don't try to act innocent anyways let's not get there , Akshara please pack your stuff and leave " Abhimanyu says .

" No , I won't untill I get to know what you know about me that I don't know " Akshara says .

" Akshara , I don't give a fu*k about it it's your life you can do whatever I have no right to interfere  , but I am because it will be affecting my son " Abhimanyu says .

" No I want to know what is it that I don't know about myself , tell me Abhimanyu " Akshara says loudly.

" Akshara please it's your life you can do whatever... but please leave me and my son alone , he is the only possesion I have and I can't loose him " Abhimanyu says .

" I will but please tell me what is it Abhimanyu that I don't know " Akshara asked holding his arms tightly .

" Akshara ...  " Abhimanyu says taking out his arms from her hold.

" No Abhimanyu tell me .. " Akshara says loudly holding his collar.

" I know it Akshara , I know about your affair with Neil Kapoor " Abhimanyu says jerking her hands off .