Chapter 9 -MUMBAI OR UDAIPUR

A month later ......

Akshara

Why why why am I like this , I always end up getting late on important days or events today was Birla Enterprises aniversary and all the board members , business partners were going to be there moreover , Abhimanyu's dream project was also going to get green signal today , and I assitant of Mr. Birla am late for such an important event because I slipped in bathroom this morning and got my hand injured .

Panting , running , I reached the entrance of the Birla Enterprise with swollen hand or may be fractured . I went inside and guess what again the lift was not working and I had to climb up the stairs . Ugg my luck .

" Akshara " a voice stopped me .
I turn back only to see Mr.birla standing over there . Wow ! whenever , I am late I bump into Mr.birla .

" Akshara , what happened ?" He spoke up again .

" a.h.. yes , nothing " I replied .

" What happened to your hand Akshara? " He repeated , making his question clear .

" u..m actually I slipped in bathroom this morning " I spoke up in embarrassment .

" oh ! Your are fine right ? Did you go to doctor " he asked .

" I told you Mr.Birla , I got injured this morning ; didn't had time to visit the doctor " I replied .

" fine , come " he spoke holding his private lifts door open for me .

" I u..m will manage " I said .

" come on Akshara , your hand is already injured and I want my assistant to be in one piece for the meeting , moreover you are late ,I don't want to give anyone chance of degrading you so come on " he spoke gently .I hesitantly entered the lift .

" Come on Akshara , don't think about it too much " he said assuring me.

" u..m.. by the way Akshara I wanted to tell you that .....

By the time he could complete his sentence we reached our floor and saw a furious Riya standing staring at us .

Abhimanyu

I was going to talk to Akshara about the treatment when we reached our floor and saw Riya standing and glaring at us .

" Hi Abhimanyu " she spoke and came towards me to hug .

" Hi Riya , Ak.Akshara I am going to my cabin please come over , I need to dicuss about something " I hurriedly spoke avoiding Janhavi 's action and went away "

I went to my cabin and sat down on my chair . This Riya was going to be a difficult thing to handle , I don't know what this girl was upto always trying to throw herself upon me . I had to be very careful around her , I should always have Manan or Akshara around me . I shouldn't be alone with this lady she cunning , and pain in ass . Around 10 mins later , I see this girl entering my cabin again without knocking ; I hate this behaviour , but had to tolerate her .

" What was that Abhimanyu?" She asked , making herself comfortable on my office chair .

" What was What Riya ? " I asked , furiously .

" You disrespecting me in front of your bloody assistant " She spoke , I picked up my intercom and told the receptionist to send Akshara to my cabin immediately .

" First of all don't go to that tone ; second I didn't disrespect you , thirdly and importanty don't dare to disrespect my employees ; Am I clear Ms. Kapoor " I told her rudely . She got a call and left my cabin giving see you later look .

As soon as she left , I see Akshara enter the cabin . I told her to sit , she was carrying some heavy files in one hand and the lighter one with the other injured hand and as expected Ms.clumpsy bumped into the office chair and dropping all the files .

Akshara

Mr. Birla called me to his cabin , I went there holding all the files needed for any discussion in my hands and the way I am lucky I bumped into his office chair and dropped all my files and hissed in pain because I hit my injured hand on his table's edge .

" Are you fine ? " Abhimanyu asked as he ran across the table picking up the files .

" ah.. no I hurt my hand again and its now aching badly " I spoke .

" Sit down " he ordered holding me by my shoulders sending shivers through my body , I sat down , he brought the first aid box took out a pain relief spray and crack bandage from it . He then sprayed the medicine and then wrapped the bandage around my hand .

" Thankyou " I spoke .

" Take care , be careful next time " He said .

" you wanted to dicuss something , anything urgent ? " I asked him .

" Not urgent actually , but I called you urgently so that I don't have to be alone with lady ; but yeah jokes apart I wanted to dicuss something , something about your treatment " he told me.

" Ah !! Yes please continue "
I totally forgot about the deal because in last one month whenever we have been around eo , we only dicussed about the contract and project or if something different then he would ask me about Marry's well beign .

" So , We have been searching for the best Ivf centres , hospitals , and we have found one of the best Ivf centres located in two cities one in Mumbai and the other in Udaipur . The Udaipur has the old branch of the hospital and Mumbai branch has been set up an year ago . Both have good sucess rate and best doctors ; so I just wanted to ask you where would you be comfortable and want to go , I had taken up the option of Udaipur branch but then Manan reminded me that it is easy to travel to Mumbai because it had short distance flight and once you concieve it will be difficult and risky for you to take long distance flight ;  because we both were confused so we decided to leave it on you , so just think about it and tell me because we have to leave in few days  wherever you decide for " He told me .

" But , Mr. Birla how can I leave Marry in this condition " I spoke with tears pooling in my eyes .

" Akshara , you don't have to leave her she is safe there in hospital , nurses and doctors are available and its just the matter of few days " He spoke gently .

" Mr. Birla but I ..I can't.... leave her alone " I spoke with tears rolling down my cheeks .

" Akshara don't test my patience , you are not leaving her in jungle " he spoke fuming in anger .

" I know but how.. can I leave her like this " I spoke in cracking voice .

" I bloody bought your body , don't forget that decide and tell me by 4 p.m. today ; or else you are seeing the real Abhimanyu birla " he spoke banging his hands on table and hitting the files only to drop them on ground and left the cabin slamming the door .

**************

Akshara's decision ??

Do you think Riya will create problem between Abhira ?

Comment your views !!

Target -- 40 comments ( not one word )

100 votes ( 100 , 300 readers can easily do this much )

Ignore mistakes

THANKYOU 💞