Chapter 41 - SWEET & SUGAR !!

ABHIMANYU

" Where's Akshu ? " I asked Seema ji.

" Doctors are checking.." She replied .

" What happened ? '' I asked her.

" I don't know , I thought she was sleeping and Ritika was with her so I didn't check on her but after few hours you left Bono came running to me seeing him I sensed something was wrong and I went up to the living area , reaching there I witnessed the worse Akshara was breathing heavily holding onto her belly , she was crying hysterically , I thought she was going through premature labour but doctors denied it , they suspect some other complication and are running through some tests " She replied with apologetic look .

" Abhimanyu I am sorry " Ritika spoke with tears rolling down her face .

" I am sorry .. you left her with me on my trust but .. I broke it , I couldn't take care for her I am sorry " She spoke crying .

" Its okay Ritika , not your fault " I spoke wiping off her tears .

" I am sorry , I didnt get know when she went out of the room , I went to washroom for a minute coming back I didn't find her in room went to living room only to find her in terrible condition " She spoke .

" Its not your fault , you should rest go home " I spoke pulling her into side hug seeing her cry .

" Ritika don't cry it will affect your health too and right I can't handle two sick pregnant women , please ... stop crying " I spoke to her caressing her hairs .

" I am sorry Abhimanyu " She spoke again tightening her grip.

" Its okay , it's not your fault Ritika , just go home have something and rest " I spoke to her breaking the hug .

" Seema ji please take her and make sure she doesn't cry , think about all this , have something and rests" I spoke and they both left .

<<<<>>>>

" Sir .. " Manan spoke .

" Hm.. " I hummed .

" How's Akshara " He asked .

" Doctors are checking " I answered.

" Um.. Sir I consulted our PR team and Lawyers as you asked to " he nodded and spoke .

" What did they say ? " I asked .

" They adviced to...... " He spoke but was interrupted.

" Mr. Birla .. " A nurse spoke coming out of Akshara's ward .

" Yes .. " I spoke quickly getting onto my toes .

" Doctor is waiting for you in her cabin , please come " She spoke leading me to her cabin.

" Hi Doctor " I spoke entering her cabin .

" Hello Mr. Birla , please sit " She spoke .

" Doctor Akshara , Is she fine " I asked .