CHAPTER 19 - RIYA !!

RIYA IS JANHAVI.....
[ her name is changed ]
_______________

AKSHARA

We reached our office , I finally met Sakshi after so long , it felt so so good seeing her after so many days . I was doing my work when Abhimanyu's personal peun approached me for the third time in last thirty minutes offering juice and I refused . Uggh it was super embarrassing for me , because all the office employees were noticing that and sensed there was something fishy .This all was not enough , when Abhimanyu approached me with same glass of juice kept it on my desk with sticky note written :

" finish it quickly, its not good for you to stay empty stomach for too long . No tantrums Ms. Goenka or else I have to make you drink it here"

I gave him a look and finished the juice quickly , after which he left . Too long its just been 2 hours since we have came to office , before coming I had breakfast , which included omelets , juices , fruits . After that pre brunch which had some fox nuts with mango smothie .

" What's going on hhuhh ; Is something brewing between Mr.Birla and his assistant ? Hmm.. hmmm.. " Sakshi asked teasingly .

" Shut up !! Sakshi its nothing " I replied embarrassingly .

" Oh!! Really so you are saying that The Abhimanyu Birla is offering juices not once but thrice to you and there's nothing between you both " Sakshi spoke with a smirk .

" Sakshi , please don't irritated " saying this , I got up and went to the washroom as I felt a little nauseous .

<<<<>>>>

It was around 1 p.m. when sakshi asked me for lunch but because I was feeling very nauseous and I didn't wanted everyone to know that so I just avoided by saying I had to complet the file . They all left for canteen to have lunch , when Manan came up to .

" Akshara , Abhimanyu sir is calling you to his cabin " he told me .

" Now ? " I asked him as I didn't wanted to leave the desk .

" yes , come " he said .

I was moving towards the cabin , I noticed that Manan was following me carefully as if I was going to vanish in air .

" Manan , I won't run away , relax go have your lunch " I spoke to him .

" I know you won't run , but sir has asked me to drop you till his cabin " he spoke .

" fine " I said .
He is such a follower of Abhimanyu , a yes man or his puppet or a robot that Abhimanyu had found .

" Abhimanyu you called me " I asked , entering his cabin .

" yes , come sit have your lunch " Abhimanyu ordered .

" ahh !! I don't wish like eating " I said making myself comfortable on the couch .

" Akshara , have something whatever you wish like , you need to take your medicine " saying this he stood from his desk and came towards the couch .

" ewww !! What's this smell ? " Saying this I stood up and went inside the wahroom .

" Akshara , are you okay ? " Abhi asked coming towards the washroom .