1.NO CHOICE?

It's 12th of july 11 am approx I'm trying my bridesmaid gown as it's my best friends wedding to her billionaire boyfriend or fiance.

They have only dated for an year and now getting married. It's just something I am still processing but okay.

I grew up in an orphanage never knew my real parents and my foster parents died in a car accident when I was 12. My best friends parents took me in and made me a part of their families so basically my sister is getting married today. Just in case you all are wondering her name is christy James.

The gown was really fitted and totally not my style but it's her day today so, well I haven't seen her the whole day since she went to sleep, she is pampering herself I guess.

Suddenly after few minutes I heard Christy's mom scream and I ran in her room to see that she was holding a letter and sitting on the edge of the bed holding her head with other hand and crying. I was numb for few seconds as I just couldn't understand what was happening.so I went to her and took the letter it was Christy's hand writing.

"HI MOM, DAD AND KAIRA, I KNOW THAT I HAVE LET ALL OF YOU DOWN BUT I THOUGHT THROUGH IT AND I CANNOT MARRY KRISH. I JUST CANNOT, AND I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU THIS SOONER BUT I HAD NO CHOICE. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND DON'T LOOK FOR ME EVER BECAUSE I AM NOT COMING BACK. GOOD BYE DAD, MOM AND K".

Her words were Pretty clear and difficult as she just took off before 5 hours of her marriage and she even didn't let me know of anything I was hurt badly but the man right next to me her dad, he was shattered.

Christy was always dad's princess and now she even left him broken and to clean up her mess. He took his phone and called Krish's family immediately.
**********
After few minutes the door bell rang and I opened the door to see krish and his family looking at me furiously, after seeing krish I just couldn't look him in the eye. All I knew that he was heart broken too because he loved her.

"We knew that girl would do something shameless like this" Krish's mom (Meera shergill) said yelling. "Do you have any idea what damage your daughter has done to our son? Our family? Our name?" Mr. Shergill stated pointing at dad.

"I don't know what to say Mr.shergill I'm just ashamed as you are right now never thought my daughter would do something like that to me." My dad said in a very sad and disappointed tone.

"But we cannot cancel the wedding more than 800 guests are invited including big business CEO'S" Mr. Shergill said clearing his throat.

"Tell me what I can do for you Mr. Shergill, I will agree on anything that would save our families name for getting ruined." My father joined both of his hands and said hopefully.

"I want Kaira to marry my son Krish instead of Christy, would you make that happen?" Mr. Shergill asked.

After listening to his words I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, tears started rolling down my cheeks as I stared at krish who as startled as me and the my father who was looking at me asking for help.

"Can you do that please kaira." He said joining his hands together begging me, I was completely zoned out for few seconds. "I will not marry her" A deep ocean voice pulled me back into my senses. "Shut up krish we are in this mess because of you and you have to do as we say to protect shergill name." Mr. Shergill yelled at him, as he backed off.

"Please kaira, you are our only hope" Dad said holding both of my hands and crying. I just couldn't say no as he took me in after my parents died he gave me clothes, food, shelter. He raised me, he made me who I am today. I practically owe him my whole life. So I nodded saying yes.

Krish banged the table hard and left the house in anger which was genuine and rest sighed in relaxation.