28. NIGHT TO REMEMBER

we literally made out several times in the dance floor, bar counter and even on the stairs. i made him drink vodka and drank half of the bottle. i was loosing my tolerance now, it was fine he was with me. we danced a lot moving our bodies on same direction as rhythm.

his hands on my hips, his body following the direction as my hips my hands running all over my body. "you are making me crazy go Kaira" he whispers in my ears and i giggled. i turned and looked him in the eyes as he bit his lips and his hands travelled all over my body.

it was like spark running up and down through my body, it was making me dizzy. "is this supposed to be turned on?" he whispers again and i nod. "lets go" he said and i nod again. we left the bar.

"fuck these heels suck dude" i said laughing on the middle of empty road and held another bottle of vodka on my hands. "here let me help you out" he said and sat on the road and removed me heels and held on his hands. "okay now can you walk? i still cannot find a cab or taxi." he said standing back up and i started running on the road with my hands on the air.

"sunshine slow down you'll hurt yourself" he said running behind me and held me from behind and swinged me up in the air as we both laughed. i drank another sip from the bottle and kissed him passing it to him. "wild. i like it" he said continuing kissing me.

"okay sunshine." he broke the kiss and pulled me up on his shoulder and started walking. "let go of me krish i can walk" i said, i was seeing everything upside down.

after few minutes of walk we reached the hotel gates. "let go of me you son of a bitch" i screamed again and he let me down. when i realized what i had say, all i did was laugh as he looked at me. "did-did i just called you. . .son of a. . . " i couldn't complete because of my laugh. * * *
I woke up with a terrible headache as if someone's hammering my head. My visions were blurry. I held my head, sat on the bed to found my self naked. Krish was not in bed.

The room was totally messed up like completely. Clothes every where and some stuff on the floor looking at it I understood that night was different.

I tried remembering but I could remember is dancing with krish at the bar and then walking to hotel with him and shit.

I called him son of a bitch. Sick kaira.

But that's all I remember, what happened after that, how we ended up in situation that this room is completely fallen apart.

"Rise and shine sleepy head" Krish came and passed me a cup of coffee and kissed me on my forehead.

"Krish. . . Room looks messed up" I said. He chuckled "ya my thoughts when I woke up" He said sipping his coffee.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked. "No after entering the gates" I said, trying hard to remember. "You're going to laugh when you do" He said. "Why? What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"That's for you to know and for me to. . . " He said. I rolled down the bed and wore his shirt that was on the floor near me.

"It's looks better on you" He said. Staring at me and biting his lower lips.

"I look messed up for real" I said looking my self In mirror, because my face was swelled, don't know why may be because of hangover. "Don't worry I asked for breakfast in our room"

Right after he said that a knock appeared on the door. I opened it it was a butler with our breakfast on his hands. I asked him to give the tray to me and sent for house keeping in 30 mins he left.

I was about to go back in when I saw a girl sneaking out from vedants room, half dressed, it was no other then tessa. Like what the fuck happened yesterday?

I went back inside "I just saw tess sneaking out of vedants room" I said with my eyes widen as I just couldn't believe what I just have saw.