12.THE BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE

I woke up in bed alone, it was hard for me to open my eyes due to the sun light coming through the balcony. The room was filled with a beautiful and mild fragrance of lavender, it was Kaira's.

I opened my eyes to see her sitting in front of the mirror with her hair open and she wearing a royal blue kurti, she was getting ready I still couldn't understand why. I sat on bed quietly and was admiring her beauty and her voice.

She was humming a song. I saw her getting ready without saying a word something was changed definitely and that was our relationship.

"Good morning Mr. Shergill" She said in a very sweet voice while wearing her earings. "Good morning, someone's looking beautiful today" I said yawning.
I rolled down the bed and hugged her tight from back.

"You know this fragrance is every where in my room" I said smelling her neck with my eyes closed. "Umn. If you don't like it let me open the sliders of balcony it will go away" She said looking at me with beautiful dark brown eyes and kajal was just embracing her eyes more.

I shook my head "no I want this fragrance to be around me every time" I said looking at her in through the mirror.
*************

"Well go get fresh and ready, your parents will be here by 2pm" I said putting my heels on. "Do i really have be here?" He asked. "Yes they are your parents" I said looking at him with widen eyes.

"I have an very important meeting today with a client from UK and i can't miss it, so you handle them for me" He said carelessly. "No" I said. "They are your parents, beside can't vedant attend the meeting on behalf of you please, I need you here with me" I said making an innocent face. "How can i say no if you look at me like that" He said wrapping me around his arms.

"Okay then I'll be back home before 2 I promise" He said. "Okay" I said. "But first what happened at your back? " He asked. His question flushed me completely. "What?" I asked nervously.

"There are bruises every where on your back, as if someone burned you, what happened?" He asked again. I broke the hug and i did my hair back with my hands and said nervously "nothing you should be concerned of". He looked furiously at me.

Someone knocked the door calling my name " Mrs. Shergill" It was mrs. Gomez. Oh she is a live saver even when she is not aware of anything. She asked me to come down with her in kitchen and i went after kissing krish's forehead and asking him to get ready. The truth I have embedded in my chest I can't let anyone know about it, specially krish, he would hate me.

I made butter chicken masala for krish's parents as mrs. Gomez asked me cook something for them as an Indian ritual, I didn't knew about it so. Mrs. Gomez tasted it and she said it's delicious and also that I'm a good cook. I barely cooked because mom didn't allow to go in kitchen but I did learn cooking in new york as I lived there for 5 years alone.

"Umm it smells delicious" He said hugging me from behind the back. I was just hoping that he would have forgotten the talk we had earlier please and ya he didn't brought it up again.

"I really have to be back before 2 now" He said. "Ya you have to if you want to eat" I said stirring the gravy. "I didn't knew you were a chef yourself Mrs. Shergill" He said. "Me neither" I said laughing as he tickled me.

Someone cleared her throat from behind it was Mrs. Gomez. I freed myself from him immediately and saw her smiling at us, I blushed and my cheeks went red. Krish left clearing his throat trying to control his smile after kissing my forehead.

"You know kaira" She said looking at me. I asked her to call me by name as she was older then me. I nodded asking her to continue. "I know that the girl Mr. Shergill was with meant something to you as well, but I have to admit she was no good to him, I saw her stealing money from his locker alot of times, but I never said a thing, she also made me massage her foot and body In absence of Mr.shergill, she used to treat us like trash, and he was not happy with her either as happy he's with you, I see it in his eyes and then I see you, you are totally opposite of what she was, you treat us as your own specially me, you respect us, thank you kaira" She said with her eyes teared up.

I hugged her and sighed as I was aware of Christy's nature completely. I never thought she would steal money, but I was not surprised anymore.

Krish returned as the same time as his parents. They entered together.