23. BURNING INSTINCTS

he was working really hard lately so I made him breakfast his best friend vedant was also with him , I heard them mumbling about something through the kitchen, maybe it was about the gift. I went there and enjoyed my breakfast, right after I saw krish gesturing him to leave as if he was hiding something from me.

my phone rang I went to see it was ashika so I picked the call "hi bhabhi have you started shopping yet?" she asked. "no I haven't but I'll get it done by today" I said. "okay Masi asked me to tell you that don't buy clothes for the wedding day she will be gifting you" she said. "umn. okay" I said casually. "please tell me you guys have started preparing for the dance" she said. "no we haven't yet but I promise we will start soon" I said scratching back of my neck. "do a couple dance please, okay bye-bye I have to go and select my sangeet outfit" she said before hanging up.

"who was it" krish asked hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "your sister" I said enjoying the kiss. "what did she say?" he asked continuing to kiss my neck. "well she asked if we have started shopping and dance practice". I said melting in his kisses. "well then we don't have to attend the wedding" he said, I snapped at him "we have to your mom came personally asked me" I said.

"well I don't want to spoil my day off on these things, rather I'll fuck you so hard that you beg me for a breath" he said biting his lips and looking to mine. I went numb by his words and blinked several times looking at him nervously. "lets go to the bedroom" he whispered as I playfully hit his chest.

"no its your day off and now you are coming with me for shopping." I said. "no-no-no-no I can work for 24hrs straight but I will not go to shopping, beside I have people do it for me." he said disagreeing as I gave him a glare. "no way" he said again as I continued to give him that glare. "seriously?" he asked looking at me with a disgusted look. "fuck it, I will agree only in one condition" he said I saw his looked changed from disgusted to evil. "what?" I asked. "you'll let me fuck you hard today, then only I'll agree" he said biting his lips. "its a verbal contract" he added

"another contract? my life is stuck between contracts.. Oky but first shopping" I said placing a kiss in his neck and got away before he could hold me and giggled. "now get fresh and ready Mr. shergill we're going to shopping". I said and he laughed.

His laugh is worth a billion dollar when you know you are the only one who makes him laugh.

we got ready and reached the mall, I went to several outlet searching for perfect outfits for the wedding and krish followed me.

can you imagine the billionaire who is followed by hundreds of paparazzi and girls even boys is following her wife, oh my pride and ego was literally touching the sky today.

we finally entered an outlet where I found outfits of my type, I tried each of them and showed to krish who was paying attention to his phone than to me.

I snatched his phone and kept it inside my purse as he gave me glare, "seriously?" he asked "you're not paying attention to me" I said in anger. "what should I pay attention to? you looking fucking beautiful in every dress you wear so buy whatever you want to buy and lets go" he said. "so you want me wear bikini Infront of everyone in the wedding, because I think I look ridiculously hot in those" I said teasing him.

he pulled me by my wrist on his lap and whispered "I'll gouge every eye that will stare you , because you're only mine to stare and this beautiful body of yours belongs to Krish shergill i.e. me, so go try and you'll regret" I cleared my throat and freed myself from his grip and stood up and looked every where blushing but him and then ran inside the fitting room.

we chose the outfits for me. "okay let me chose some for you as well" I said. "no need vedant will do it" he said again focusing on his phone. "I'm your wife or vedant?" I asked making a disgusted face as he laugh.

"don't tell me sunshine you are jealous of vedant" he said laughing as I gave him my disgusted wife look.

"I use to wonder why you have bizarre taste in clothes now I know why" I said giving him a disgusted look and a fake smile and he rolled his eyes on me.

we went to different showroom trying different outfits on krish, and purchased a few. I asked him to change into something casual then wearing his suits always , and then he came out wearing blue denim jeans with a blue denim shirt and white Nike sneakers, he was looking so hot.

even the employees were staring at him, I heard those girls whispering about his hotness, my jealousy was on the top, all I wanted to do was break their noses and gouge their eyes from their eye ball sockets, I clenched my fist and turned back to kill them but krish pulled me closer in his arms and pressed his lips against mine forming a kiss.

then he broke the kiss and hugged me " don't worry sunshine, I'm only yours" he whispered as I blushed and looked at the employees who were not staring at him anymore.