PART TWO.

38. KAIRA
2 YEARS LATER:

"Where are you? You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago" Tessa said over phone. "I know but this goddamn traffic Tess, I'll be there in 5" I said. "Okay and mom asked if we'll be there for thanksgiving in Spain this year" She asked.

Oh if you don't know alot has changed over the years not just me Or my hairs but my life too. I miss krish. I do but I'll wait for him as I promised. I know he'll be back one day. I'll hold on to him.

Till then tessa is my actual unidentical twin for real. Her parents are now mine too. There baby was stolen from hospital in India. Her mom is indian and his dad is Spainish. Explains my life.

1 YEAR BACK :

"There's something I want to tell you" Tessa's mom said as her dad sits next her and tessa beside me in the dinning table. They visited my new apartment. Mine and krish' old villa was haunting me with our memories and i can't stay there if I have to focus on my life. I know he'll be back but still. I will go back the day he arrives.

"Yes" I said. "You remember I told you the story of my twin sister getting kidnapped from the hospital in India?" Tessa said and i nod. Ya she mentioned this in our sophomore year of college. "We found her" She completed.

"Where?is she here in india? Congratulations! It's a good news isn't it?" I said trying to smile. I have lost my charm indeed. The only person made me smile was gone. They nod. "It's you kaira"  Tessa's dad said looking at me.

My eyes widen mouth open in shock. I have always wanted to know my real parents thought they abandoned me just to find out my real parents were my best friends parents. Tears weld up. Tessa passed a paper. DNA TEST RESULTS.

"We have suspected for years since we first saw your picture in Tessa's phone and wanted to test but never got the right chance and we told Tessa about it a week ago and she helped and here are the results you are my daughter kaira" Tessa's mom said. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Our daughter" Tessa's dad added. "Is it true?" I asked in shaky voice. Tessa nods. I started crying. I haven't actually cried for almost an year. I couldn't hold on the tears anymore. I hugged her mom Or my mom. My real mom. We both cried. I found my family real family.

Krish please come back to me now you don't know how much I want to tell you about this. "You're my sister, you always have been" Tessa said and joined our hug. "Hey I'm here too" Dad said. We laughed and he joined too.

Krish i have a family and actual and real family.

PRESENT:

A car horned from behind. Shit I was lost in memory lane. I pulled up the engine and drove my Mercedes. "Kairaaaaaa" Tessa yelled. "What we're you saying again?" I asked. "Thanksgiving.spain.mom and dad. Us?" She said. "Ya theres a month left we can talk about it later" I said and hung up.

I reached my office or krish's I have been  working since krish. . . I know he's going to be proud when he returns because I have brought the company to a position where no one can think about it expect krish of course. I also won 4 business women of the year, month etc. Awards.

"Mam we would really like to ask what should we do about the 20℅ shares of mr. Shergill, we have 2 options either you accept it or sell it to someone who seems fit." BOARD MEMBER said. "Okay then I'll pass it to Rohan" I said. "But K i-" Rohan said.

"You're ready Rohan" I said. Ya relation between rohan and me has gotten better after krish. He arrived to our house next day and promised to find whoever did this. Rohan loved krish beside everything because krish raised him practically and for zeenat she's in jail. She was behind the accident and when Rohan found out he was broken tbh shattered. Me, tessa, vedant we all tried to comfort him. And no it wasn't me who sent her to jail. It was all Rohan.

Rohan has been an aly since. He's like my brother too and they help me keep my mind sane. Vedant, Tessa and Rohan.

Christy's mom and dad went for a vacation in maldives and Christy... She got out years ago. She didn't call or informed me. Just left a message that        "Hey kaira I'm leaving abroad, where to can't tell. But i have enough money to survive and live a good life. Been working here since. Okay bye. Say I'm sorry to krish. Xoxo"

Sucks. I. Know.

"Let's go to clubbing today" Vedant cheered "let's celebrate" Tessa and Rohan  siad at same time. "Kaira?" Tessa's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Ya?" I asked. "Clubbing?" She asked. "Idk I feel tired already" I said. "K you're coming with us, it's a party" Rohan said. "I hate listening no for an answer" He added.

I sighed. "Do I have a choice?" I asked. They all cheered.

I wish you were here krish.