52. KRISH / KAIRA

"Is she alright?" I asked the doctor. "Yes she will be fine she just have a mild concussion" He said. "Concussion?" I asked. Fuck. I hate concussions.

He nods. "The wounds are not that severe It'll heal in few weeks. We have given her some injections she'll be awake in an hour or two" The doctor said and i nod.

Fuck everything and every mistake and everything. I'm done with this fucked up life. Everytime I want to start fresh with the women I love someone or something happens that results hurting both of us. Not anymore.

All that she been through earlier was because of me and i regret it deeply. I do. We lost our child. I lost my memories and still she was strong tried keeping everyone and everything intact like fine thread.

She deserves to be happy.

Fuck all of it. From today and now onwards I'll give her the best that she truly deserve. I'm going to be with her. Most of all. I'm going to tell her that. . How much I love her. . Desire her. . How much she meant to me. .

We both lost our first child and i was not there with her and because of that from every moment bow on I'll be there with her and for her.

Only for her.
                                ***

4 weeks later:

"Krish?" Kaira called from the living room. I went just to see vedant sitting shirtless with messed up hairs as if he just woke up and got robbed or something.

But what the hell he's doing here in morning 7:00 am. for fucks sake. I'm tired of his playboy behavior. "Borrow me your shirt" He said in a lazy morning voice. "Are you trying to raid me out of my shirts?" I asked holding a pan in my hand. Kaira stood next me her hands on her hips looking disappointed at vedants behavior. Like who wouldn't?

"Just this once dude" He said looking at his phone trying not to look at kaira who's now furious at his behavior. I'm not going to defend him anymore because for sure I'll loose my head. If I do. "V" Kaira finally said.

"Dont- before you give me another lecture sister-in-law i have no desire to date or to marry" He said. Kaira shook her head in defeat and sat on the couch across him. She sighed. "Krish please give him a shirt and kick his ass out of this house before I get sick" She said and I nod. I got a shirt and threw it on his face.

Like okay his playboy nature was okay a few years back because we weren't or should I say he wasn't that old, but he is. And should be fuckin responsible for his fuckers behavior. Being a lawyer.

"Least you could do kaira is offer me breakfast I'm hungry" He said. Wearing my shirt. "Whatever" Kaira said and looks at me and sighs. "Have breakfast and scoot out" She said.

"Thanks" Vedant said and that's when the door bell rang. Kaira opened the door and tessa came rushing in. "God I'm so fuckin late and messed. . K I'm gonna use your shower and borrow a dress of yours I have an urgent meeting" She said rushing past me to upstairs.

Her hairs tossed and messy and either she didn't sleep or she didn't sleep at her place. For Jesus sake we both are getting raid off our clothes. "What is she? A bullet train?" Vedant said.

"Shut up" Me and kaira both said. He shrugged his shoulder and went to dinning room.

"I'll go check on tessa" She said and sighed and shook her head. "I'll go check on vedant" I said. We both nod and went out ways.

I fuckin thought would tell kaira we are going on a trip to Mauritius but guess what these unwelcome guest in the morning just ruined my goddamn mood.

                                   ***
"We need a break krish" I said after tessa and vedant left. I'm sick of their hormonal behaviour.

Me and krish? We're fine. Actually more than fine. He got his memory back. We're happy and Christy? Well she's gone for good. Lifetime prisonment. After what she did this was the only right thing to do.

"Let's go to Mauritius then and just make a new contract for eternity in which it'll say that I'm yours and yours only for life" Krish said and it made me laugh and then he picked me up in his arms. "Really?" I asked. He nods and i giggle. "And. . ." He said. "And?" I asked. "Let's make love. . Let's make a baby" He whispers. A shiver ran down my spine. I playfully hit his chest and he swirls me around. 

Never thought that i would marry him. . He would respect me. . Love me? I would love him Ever.. But In the end of the day. .I love him.

Every one has their demons to fight with sometimes you just need to find the right person to support you with it. I think found mine.

We shall live happily ever after then.

   THE END.

PLAYERS OF MARRIAGE

PLAYERS OF MARRIAGE

CHECK IT OUT!

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TESSA AND VEDANT!