2.WALK DOWN THE AISLE

I wore the wedding dress that my best friend was going to wear and I saw tears rolling down my cheeks Continuesly. It was supposed to be her. She was supposed to get married to krish not me.

Christy didn't just shattered her own life but 2 innocent life with her. I was marrying a man who I was never supposed to be with.

My sisters fiance, my to be brother in law was my soon to be husband.

I just couldn't process this news and I am sure krish couldn't as well.

Krish was in love with Christy that he even agreed on a Christian wedding. We all were doomed.
                                ***
"Thank you baby, you always have been there for us whenever we needed you and I owe you everything kaira" Mom said hugging me as I felt nothing. I just wanted to wake up if it was a bad dream but I didn't.

"Hold my hand tight" Dad said wrapping his hand around mine. "I know you are not prepared for any of it but it's gods choice and destiny and we cannot question it" He said trying to calm me down.

Like seriously destiny? Fuck. For the very first time I felt like am an atheist to be very honest. Why the destiny written for me is like a nightmare always. I am just so tired of everyone and everything for real.

"Let's just get this over with." I said with no expression on my face and trying to hold my tears back.

We went down the aisle and I could clearly see krish clenching his jaw and his fists trying control his emotions.

We exchanged our fake vows and then kissed. It was the worst kiss I have ever had. Filled with pressure, remorse and guilt.

A limousine arrived as everyone cheered and we sat inside and went away. The whole drive was filled with an awkward silence and anger, I could just feel it.

We reached the gates of the mansion it was really beautiful but there was no welcoming feeling there as I know even that house belonged to someone else

We reached the gates of the mansion it was really beautiful but there was no welcoming feeling there as I know even that house belonged to someone else. I have visited a several times before to talk about my best friends marriage, but this time I entered as bride and i was not happy about it.

As soon as car got parked in front of the mansions main entrance krish stepped out and went inside immediately leaving me all alone in the car. A guard came and opened the door for me and I stepped inside the house I already had started feeling dizzy, I touched my forehead and I was burning from fever and I fell on the floor that's the last thing I remember before blacking out.