9.BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Krish turned back to see who it was and said that it was paparazzi and asked to sit behind him and hold him tightly as we have to loose them behind before they found Krish's mansion. he drove really fast and we lost the paparazzi car behind and it was already dark, all I could see was the yellow lights shinning from his mansion. I sat on one of the stairs than I saw a firefly, there were lots of them in the bushes, krish slides his shoes through the bushes making all the fireflies fly and shine a big smile appeared on my face and on his seeing them it was very beautiful.

he took his Iphone out and asked me to sit on the stairs so that he can clicks some pictures, I followed his words he took a few amazing pictures of me. "lets click some together" I demanded. he shooked his head saying no, but I forced him to take some pictures with me, he smiled in none of them but still the pictures turned out to be beautiful. "he doesn't smile." I said looking furiously at him. "its who I am and now lets go inside before we get frozen in cold." we went inside and changed into something comfortable he went directly to the hot pool. I went to check on him, I sat at the edge of the pool with a shawl on me looking at the view. I was wearing a short silk white lingerie and nothing beneath it. I dipped my legs in the warm water.

he came to me and kept his wet hand on my thighs and stared at me. "what are you looking at" I asked. "just admiring the beauty" he said. I chuckled and said "oh its exquisite" running my hands through his wet messy hairs.

right after he pulled me inside the pool with him. and my dress became transparent the second it came in contact with the water. "what the f-" he interrupted me as he smashed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. his hand went up from my thighs to my butt and then to my back and he noticed that I was not wearing anything beneath, he unzipped my dress. "what are you doing?" I asked breaking the kiss. "do you trust me?" he asked and I nodded and then he kissed me and pulled me up in his arms as my legs wrapped around his waist holding him tightly with my hands.

We went underwater kissing and continues to kiss as he took my dress of me and stood up this time I was just completely naked and we were gasping for breathes as I stared at him and he stared at my wet body and he bit his lips. pulled me closer to him "I'm a virgin" I said. " I know" he said pulling us out the pool and kissing me. we went to the bed, I laid down and he was over me kissing my neck first softly then he was biting hard and sucking leaving trails of hickey, as I bit my lip to supress my moan.

then started placing kiss all over my body it felt a spark went through my spine and butterflies erupted in stomach. his hands were in my boobs pressing them hard, as I tried supressing my moans but not for long so I let it out slowly. then he went between my legs and licked it once, the pleasure it gave I just cannot explain it in words, and then he licked deeply with his tongue, the feeling was indescribable I let several moans out my hands were holding his hairs and his on my boobs pressing it hard.

he looked at me while eating my clit and then came up to me and kissed me, and then asked me suck his fingers and so I did and his fingers travelled through my neck to my naval and to my clit, he first rubbed his fingers on my clit and slowly he inserted it inside and it let my moans out, he fingered me and sucked my boobs, I bit my lips harder to supress my moans. he stopped and brought his back to lips asking me to suck it and I did and also bit his fingers teasing him. "did you just bit me" he said in husky tone and I nodded "you bit me too remember' I said, he laughed and kissed me again. he opened the bedside drawer and took a condom out. "are you sure?" he asked before ripping the condoms packet I nodded nervously. then he removed his boxers to put the condom on.

my jaw dropped seeing it, it was pretty huge. "you scared" he asked I shooked my head. "this may hurt a moment, and tell me when you want to stop okay" he said before inserted his penis inside of mine gently I couldn't supress my moans anymore so I let it out.As he was doing that he was groaning too, he his lips harder, at first it was slow but it was becoming a little faster."k-rri-shhh" I said " I need you closer to me" I said now his hands were interlocked with mine as he was inserting and doing back and forth and to supress my moans I kissed him. after a few minutes I felt a warm liquid filled inside of the condom and he stopped and went on other side of bed. we both gasped for air as we stared at each other and laughed. he threw the condom in the bin pulled the blankets all over us as I embedded my face in his hard chest and I slept within minutes.