24. JEALOUS MUCH?

we went back home to see delicious aroma coming from our kitchen it made me feel hungry, we went inside and saw Mrs. Gómez she's finally back, she was cooking something very delicious.

"oh you are back, give me 5 mins your lunch will be ready" she said with a big smile. "when did you come back?" I asked her putting the shopping bags on the table. "just few hours ago and this house was a complete mess" she said as I chuckled and looked at krish who looking famished.

"call us when you are done" I asked her and she nodded at me and krish. she's happy because her daughter recovered really fast, I think its not just medicine but mother's love and care. I wish I had a mother like Mrs. Gómez.

we went upstairs and laid on our bed. "seriously I never felt so tiring sunshine." he said. "shut up its productive" I said. "you know what else is productive? me between your legs." he said with excitement as he pulled me closure in his arms. "shut up Mr. shergill" I said giggling.

"giggle all you want right now but at night I'll make you cry and beg, mark my words" he said in husky tone. "mark my words" I mimicked him as he tickled and I laughed.

"at the show room I saw you getting jealous" he said. "me? jealous?" I said before I chuckled. of course I was jealous but it doesn't mean I'll show him that other wise he'll have a leverage over me. "ya you were accept it" he said. "why would I accept something which is completely inappropriate" I said nervously.

"so you were not jealous?" he asked. "no" I replied bluntly. "so... you have no problem with me being with another girl? talking to her? touching her?" he asked and rush of anger filled inside of me but I didn't let it show on my face.

"only if you can see me being with another men or even women, and by fun I mean fun" I said as I clenched my jaw and looked at him. he rolled his eyes "I will kill every single one of them" he said as he sat back on bed with anger.

"jealous much?" I asked as I giggled. "fuck it" he said as he rolled down the bed came to me and threw me on his shoulder and took me to another room, which he said was prohibited to enter.

"let go of me krish" I said playfully hitting him as we entered a dark room. he let me down slowly and switched the lights on. the room was filled with art, different kinds of art. I might not be an artist but I used to live in new York, I do have a good knowledge about art.

I gave him an impressed look as he shook his head and smiled. "you like it?" he asked. "like? I love it" I said taking a closure look at every single one, there were portraits, painting modern art and much more.

"did you buy all these?" I asked before noticing the sign it was krish's. "oh my god you made these?" I asked with my eyes full of shock.

"yeah I loved art and dance, well if you see they both are the same thing" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"why did you stop?" I asked curiously, he gave an obvious look. "that's an excuse" I said. "I'm a god damn billionaire I have no time for any of this" he said carelessly.

I gave him a serious look. "make a portrait of me" I said. "no, I have not been practicing" he said. "so what? try it I trust you" I said.

"some other time Kaira" he said. "okay after we have lunch" I said and found a beautiful portrait of a naked women sleeping in a couch. "wow, can you make me just like this one?" I asked. "naked?" he asked before he chuckled. "ya naked" I said bluntly. "okay" he agreed biting his lips and trying hide his smile.

"just like jake-" I was saying before he interrupted and said "just like jake drew one of rose".

"oh he watches romance" I said shockingly. "its a very famous movies, and besides I only watch those which win Oscars" he said and I nodded. We had our lunch.

We went back to our room i changed into a robe and went back to the bedroom to see him staring me with mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth or insects will enter" I said giggling. "You're just becoming more fascinating every day i look at you" He said in a very soft tone it made me blush.

I sat on the bed " How should I pose?" I asked him. "Well just lay with your back on my side" He said professionally, I could see his passion for art just the question remains why he left the things he love?

I followed as he asked and removed the robe, I was laying that just my back was visible, he placed the blanket and covered half of me and adjusted my hair.

It's been hours "okay here we go, it's not perfect but ya it's not good" He said in confusion, I sat back in excitement and took the painting it was actually perfect more than perfect.

"Your hands are gifted" I said admiring the sketch. "That's true, they are quite gifted for every thing" He said before crawling back on the bed in front of me and bit his lower lips looking in mine.