48. KAIRA

THERES NOT MUCH OF A PROGRESS IN KRISH'S HEALTH BUT HE'S WORKING OUT DAILY AND right now. even though i try controlling myself not to think of all the hot sex we've had i just couldn't help. him working out is my favourite TV series of all time. new year is around the corner, Tessa have a lot of plans already. . .good for her but for me i have a tons of work to do and work schedules are so packed.

i received another message from anonymous number, I've been receiving one everyday since our trip to Bali. this one is special, making me laugh.

I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD BUT YOU ALWAYS POKE YOUR ASS IN MY BUSINESS K SHERGILL BUT YOU'LL SEE AND REGRET WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU. XOXO LOVER.

Like you've gotta be kidding me. "something funny?" krish asked drinking water. soo hot, his shirt stick to his body and 8 abs completely visible, 6ft tall, light brown eyes, tanned skin and perfectly carved body. I'm craving for him. shit this view is making me wet. . .i haven't had sex in 2 years just visualized it and fingered myself and vibrator helped yes. but right now. . .even vibrator cannot give me the orgasm I'm about to have just by looking at krish's sweaty body.

"i didn't thought you are this obsessed with my body and cock" krish whispers in my ear. i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even notice that krish was just inches away from me now. his voice pulled me out of my thoughts. i looked at him but his eyes were on my lips. "what were you visualizing about sunshine?" he whispers again. "you" i said. i was soo wet already that if hadn't he held me by waist i would've fallen on the floor. "what about me?" he asked in his husky tone. "you . . . .touching me" i said. shameless Kaira.

"hmm. . .i don't think you want to be touched sunshine. . .you. . .you want to be fucked so hard that you are not capable of scream" he said with a smirk and i clenched my thighs and gulped saliva down my throat. i gathered my left self consciousness before i drown into krish's words.... "i cant tell if you are talking about me or yourself Mr.shergill" i said and looked him in the eye. he whispers in my ears "are." as his hands travels down to my gym shorts waistband and moves around it. "you challenging me?" he asked. i nod.

it was our private gym, ofc no one would enter and i was so bold and shameless right now not to mention wet. he pulled me up as my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands arounds his neck "bed or gym" he asked. "hot sweaty sex i like it , bed" i said and he smashed his lips against mine. oh god i completely forgot how they tasted like. we both took moment to savour the kiss it wasn't soft sweet kiss, but it was deep, intense and desperate kiss as if there is no tomorrow.

we reached our bedroom he locked the door behind threw me on the bed and removed my gym bra. he rolled down the bed and took a tie out from his wardrobe, he sat next to me took both of my hands and tied them behind my back. "what are you doing?" i asked. "I'm giving you a lesson of all time not to even challenge krish shergill" he said as he tighten the tie and pressed his mouth on my breast and pinched my nipples from other hands. i gasped and my back arched.

he removed his mouth and removed my shorts. he rolled down the bed again and opened my wardrobe searching for something "did you visualize me touching you with this sunshine?" he said holding one of my favourite vibrator. it was expensive yes but works like heaven, i get orgasm in just a minute with this. i bit my lower lips and nod.

a smirk appeared on his face. "show me" he said and turned the vibrator on and slid it inside of me. my fucking heaven. my backed arched and i just couldn't-couldn't supress my moans. "oh god- krish- oh my- i need to-i" i couldn't say anything as i knew if i didn't cum I'm going to fucking die for real. "you need to cum? huh? sunshine beg for it" he said as he continued teasing me and plating with me. "krish....i need you inside of me please....i-i need to" i said and he threw the vibrator side and removed his pants and inserted his long thick cock inside of me completely. tears rolled down my cheeks with pain and pleasure that i have craved for soo long.

he started going back and forth with little groans and faster and harder. not long after i came hard and explosively and after few minutes krish came inside of me and on me. white thick liquid surrounded my face and body completely. after the jerks he laid next to me and opened the tie tied on my wrist. it left bruises. "i fucking needed this" krish said breathing heavily. "mee too" i said. "lets get you cleaned up" he said and i nod.