44.KAIRA

2 days until my award night in Dubai and one week till Krish's parents visited him and christy being christy she never stops. Not even during my award night. She is coming with us.

"Babe can you please help me" Christy said to krish showing her heels lace. First who the fuck wears heels on a long flight and 2nd who the hell she's calling babe.

"Babe who?" Krish asked dryly. "We are not dating" He said dryly and then our eyes met for a second. Me, tessa and vedant sat across each other in the jet. Krish and Christy sat in front in different seats. Christy's face dried up when he said that line. Tessa and vedant suppressed a laugh.

Even though we were legally married but it was just written in contract we've been trying to help krish with his memories, but all he sees are flashes and takes medicine.

"Why is she here again?" Tessa whisper in my ear. "Because we didn't have much of a choice" I said in Spanish. Everyone exept Tessa was shocked I barely spoke Spainish but I learned from the best. TESSA OFC.

"Ya we did kick her tiny sluty ass off this plane without a parachute" She replied and in Spainish. It made me laugh out loud I've not laughed like this in years.

"Okay guys I want inn in this conversation too" Vedant said lazily. "Girls talk" Tessa said. Vedant smiled at her. Now that's a plus vedant singh thakur smiling. Vedant have been through alot in his life through the years and he deserves something and someone good in his life.

"Then include me as well" Christy said and sat next to vedant and held his hand. "For Christ's sake Christy I now have to sanitize my hands" Vedant said making a disgusting face and jerking his hands as if he put his hands in garbage. We stiffed laughed. Christy glared at me.

"Vedant respect the women" Krish said scrolling through his phone. Tessa snorted as Christy smirk grew on her face. "Says the one who. ." Called his own wife gold digger, manipulative and God knows what. Krish cleared his throat " What do you mean" He said in a low voice. "You know exactly what I mean mr. Shergill" I said.

***
We reached dubai and I was exhausted. Like really exhausted. I made it to our room. 3 rooms. Me and Tessa got one room and krish and vedant got another room, leaving 3 room for Christy who was burning like fire inside out........

We had a press conference in which we shared the news of krish being alive. I did not lie but neither I told the truth. Vedant and our PR team took over for me. interview with the INDIAN TIMES went good.
***

"Need help?" Krish asked leaning against the door frame. I shook my head "nope I got it" I said. Wearing saree is still a headache for me because I can't get it right. For fuck's sake. Krish helped me once with this saree situation in a wedding. "Doesn't seem like that to me" He said stepping towards me. He was just a feet away now. Tessa already went downstairs as she was ready and wanted to get some nice pictures.

It was an Indian theme award night so we all have to wear traditional. I looked at him. I sighed at the view. . . He was looking perfect in black kurta with glass and embroidery work. Hairs perfectly set, clean shave, beautiful chocolate eyes and a frown. Perfect.

"Are you going to keep staring me like that" He asked with a small smirk. I shook my head "I wasn't staring at you" I said and cleared my throat. He nods and narrows his eyes.

I was wearing black shimmer saree with a plane black sleeveless and backless blouse. He sat on one knees and helped me to get it right.
***
"Why are we waiting in the lobby again?" Tessa asked. I shook my head. "I don't know" I said looking at krish. "Bro let's go already no one needs her there anyway" Vedant said lazily to krish. "Sorry I'm late" A voice appeared from Behind we all turned to see Christy in an exposing black net dress he complete body was visible even her black lace panties and a cover of black lace on her breasts. The dress was equal of wearing nothing than wearing any clothes.

"Do you not understand a theme?" Krish said in a low growl. "Was there any? I thought it was an award night" She said casually. "But you look hot krishie" She said winking at him. Krishie? Who the fuck is KRISHIE. A part of wanted to kill her on spot but Tessa held my hand.

"Eww please take your cringe seducing behavior somewhere else we are already late" Tessa said. "Ya you're not coming with us" Vedant said. "Absolutely not" I added. It was my day, I'll not let her ruin it. "Christy it's better you stay here in hotel and explore amenities in Dubai" Krish said and took her back to her room. She was protesting indeed.

We finally reached the event venue. When the paparazzi saw us all their attention and camera was on me and krish clicking our picture. "Smile kaira" He whisper in my ears and placing one hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. Butterflies caged in my stomach started dancing.I plastered a smile and walked. Everyone was murmuring.

"The paparazzi really thinks we are a happy couple don't they?" Krish whisper. "They won't when they knew our contract" I said.