8.START OVER

I was wearing a white leather skirt with brown sleeveless corset with white leather jacket and white sneakers. I went out and twirled to show my dress to krish, he laughed and shook his head.

"What, its not looking good?" I asked curiously. "No-no you are looking beautiful" He said wearing his Gucci sunglass on. He was wearing white T-shirt with blue blazer and jeans. He was looking handsome. I smiled at him. "Where are you taking me?". I asked
"You'll see" He said.

We went outside the house to see a mountain bike. I chuckled. "We are going on this?" I asked. "You don't like bikes?" He said. "I love bikes" I said with a big smile on my face. "I love driving bikes, I use to do that in new York during my college days" I said checking the bike closely.

"You know how to ride a bike?" He asked excitedly. "Ya of course, I am not so girly as you think of me okay". "I'm surprised Mrs. Shergill" He said looking with pride. I blushed. "Let's go then" He asked. "Umnn in only one condition" I said. "What?" He asked.

"I'll drive". I said looking at him in the cutest way possible and asking for the key. " Don't look at me like that". He said. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" He said throwing the keys towards me. I caught the keys , sat on the bike and started it, he sat behind me. "Hey Jesus Christ please save my soul" He whispered wrapping his hands around my waist. "Here we go" I said as I accelerated the bike.
                                    ***
We reached the cafe and trust me she's a great rider. And the way she looked at me before it almost melted me. She was looking so cute. I parked the bike as she entered the café, I saw a man hugging her tight, and It gave me a burning sensation inside, like I never felt anything like this with Christy, its completely different this time. I went inside and her pulled her closer to me as she talked to that man. "you guys know each other?" I asked giving that man a death stare. "ya we met in new York, years back" she said pulling me out of my thoughts of killing him.

"why don't you get your seats and decide what to eat" he said gesturing us to sit in table and completely ignoring my glare. we sat "okay ask whatever you have in your mind Mr.shergill" she said looking at me. "why don't you explain what's between you and him" I said as I clenched my jaw.
                                ***

As krish was parking the bike I went inside to see my ex boyfriend nick. well we didn't had anything serious going on that time but an ex is an ex right? we haven't even kissed, we dated for a month that's it and then I broke up because christy hated him, for god knows what reason, he was not that cute before, but now he is cute and sexy for real. he saw me came and hugged me tight and krish saw it, I immediately broke the hug and we talked right after krish came and pulled me closer to him and asked for introduction. when we went to our seats. he asked for the truth and I told him everything honestly.

"That's the very first and last thing christy has done right in her life." he said before rolling his eyes on me. "what, it was just a teenage fling" I said as I shooked my head. "whatever" he said. "well he's grown to look more cute and sexy within the years" I said staring at nick. krish cleared his throat grabbing all my attention towards him.

"what, we are friends right? and friends talk about boys and girls" I said teasing him. he rolled his eyes on me. right after nick came and asked us what we would like to order. krish said he wants a double shot espresso and white sauce pasta and I said the same but with extra cheese. "Kaira do you still like chocolate pastries?" he asked and I nodded. "great we have some fabulous homemade pastries you should try some" he said. "we would really love that" krish said mimicking nicks sweet voice, it literally made me laugh. I gestured nick to leave and he left smiling awkwardly.

the food came we ate an it was tasty. specially the pastry that was yum. krish paid as I waited outside he came and hugged me like out of no where. I shocked at first but then I hugged him back. then he asked me too look inside the café if nick was looking at us and I nodded. "good" he said and he pressed his lips against mine gently. I was shocked my eyes wide opened as we never ever kissed before just once on our marriage but this was different.

I broke the kissed and looked at him furiously. "what, I was just jealous, so I kissed you, you're mine" he said in a very cute tone looking towards the ground.

it made me laugh "jealous?" I asked. " I thought we were friends?" I asked teasing him. " we are friends but with several benefits" he said which startled me for a few seconds. "no we are not, friends don't kiss each other and yes I can be your friend but not with any benefit" I added. "can I kiss you again now?" he asked ignoring my every word.

before I could say anything his lips were on mine this time I kissed him back and it transformed into the most beautiful kiss of my life. his tongue in my mouth and then he bit my lower lip before we broke the kiss, because someone was clicking pictures of us.