30. FUCKED UP

i tried talking to her in a conversation but instead only got this for replies "please Mr. shergill grab an drunk ass girl and push yourself on her, don't you dare talk to me" like for real? what did i say wrong? sometimes you get drunk and have sex. whatever it is i know i FUCKED UP.

she was standing near the drink counter with a glass of champagne in her one hand. she was wearing a beautiful golden suit that was flary, her hairs wide open touching her waist, she was wearing my Dior sunglasses, she was looking incredible.

as much i liked that dress on her i wanted to get her out of it.

stop it krish, she is pissed and all you can think about is having sex. shut up dude. we just kept staring each other. i was on my way to her but before i was pulled by some girls surrounding me. i looked at Kaira her facial expression was changed as if she just proved herself right.

i somehow managed my way to her. "shit." i said. "well you just proved me right" she said sipping her champagne. "Kaira, i-i am sorry" i said taking step closer. "don't be krish, we really don't have much rights on each other rather than fucking or signing a contract" she said taking a step away. "its not true baby, you and only you have complete right on me" i said pulling her in my arms by her waist.

"on what basis?" she asked trying to find an answer through my eyes, i could see her eyes through the sunglasses. "as wife and husband" i said and she chuckled. "that's where you are wrong 'baby'" she said.

"umn. . .i think you're thoughts were different last night" i whispered in her ears and she cleared her throat. "what-what do you mean?" she asked. "i can tell you but. .first forgive me please i know i fucked up, and i promise i wont repeat it again, and if i ever do hit me with whatever you find in your hand" i said making an apologetic face.

she laughed "whatever i find better?" she asked and i nod.

"will you look at another girl rather than me ever?" she asked

i shake my head "never" i said

"you will be obedient and listen to whatever shit i am blabbing about" she said

i nod "always"

"who will you call or ask for if you find yourself in drunk position?"

"you" i said. "good" she said freeing herself from me as my mom called her.

she turns back to me and whispers with a smile "you and only you are my hero" it made me blush for real.

am i blushing? fuck i am. this women is different and crazy, i am never ever going to fuck up my chance to be with her. NEVER.

she remember from last night, when we had sex she called me HERO. shit i like this.

***

VEDANT'S POV:

I never ever got myself away from women, like wrapped them around my charm but she is different she doesn't give a fuck about my charming face or body. i don't think she remembers kissing me last night, i could have easily had sex with her, but her little brown eyes and innocence in with betrayal, i just couldn't, she really deserves better and best.

since then there is a awkwardness between us, its not like we know each other for long but still. . .she threw her clothes away in my room she was completely wasted and talking shit about everything. she even told me her and Kaira's story, Tessa she is beautiful but in a crazy way.

"hey" i whispered and caught her off guard sitting near the pool, her feet inside the water playing. she looked at me and the to the water "hi" she whispers. i sat next to her and cleared my throat. "so about last night" i said. "ya i know i am sorry, if i did something i shouldn't have, i know i do messed up things, but don't judge me i was just too happy to get Kaira back and i just don't know how i got this drunk and ended up in your room, half naked. . . it was never my intention, i am so so so sorry Vedant" she said in a go. i laughed at her silliness.

"ease up buzzy bee, atleast give me a chance to talk" i said laughing, her face was completely blanked. "first nothing happened between us, and non of you complaining and talking skills bored me, you were drunk indeed but you threw your clothes on me sat on the bed and started crying about everything" i said and told her the details.

"shit. seriously? i did that, omg its too silly and embarrassing" she said hiding her face in her palms. "no it wasn't i found it cute, beside you throwing your dress on my face, that was tempting" i said and she laughed. "sorry for that then" she said. i didn't tell her about the kiss.

she looks more beautiful when she laughs i tuck her hair on face behind her ears as she laughed.