37. COME BACK

"You're getting married" Tessa yelled. "I'm getting married, well technically I am married but I feel happy this time" I said. We laughed. I was ready just my dress was waiting for me.

I didn't want to go for the red bridal color but something decent and elegant

I didn't want to go for the red bridal color but something decent and elegant. It's perfect. I wore it. Every one around me was literally crying.

"Am I looking bad?" I asked nervously. They shook their head "you're perfect" They all said in same time. I laughed.

A knock appeared on the door. "Hey I want to talk" Krish said." Tessa peeked open the door and said "okay Mr. Groom you can't see you bride till your wedding. Soo. . . . Impatient" She said and giggle.
"But it's urgent" He said. "Let me talk to her" He added. He sounded tensed.

"Okay tess I'll go behind the curtain let him in" I said. He entered and every one left the room. It was just us still I was not able to look at him. Anxiety was killing me.

"What is it? You can't wait?" I asked and giggle. "Tbh I can't, I really want to see you but. . . " He said and stop. "But?" I asked. "I have to fly to netherland right now" He said. I stepped out of the curtain in shock. It was our fucking wedding .

"Are you serious? It's our wedding krish" I said. He was looking Incredibly handsome. The kurta was white golden tailor made and fitting him perfectly. My eyes teared up. "Oh sunshine, I can't tell how fucking incredible you're looking right now baby" He said cupping my face. His eyes teared up.

"Don't leave then" I whisper as tear roll down my cheek. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I don't have a choice baby" I said.

"Is it important?" I asked and nod. "If it wouldn't I literally would have cancelled it" He said. "Then let me come with you" I said and he shook his head. "Wait for me okay, I promise I'll be back before our wedding, vedant booked a jet for me so that I can come back fast" He said.

"Promise?" I asked again, he nods "promise" He repeats. "Better not make me wait too much Mr. Shergill" I said and  we giggle. He kissed my lips. "When I'll come back I want to say something to you" He said and left.

My heart felt so heavy. Like I shouldn't leave him. It just don't feel right. I sat on the couch. My legs shivering impatiently. Like something bad is about to happen.
                                  ***
I should not think such things right? But it's already 12 am now. I am still waiting he was supposed to be back till 9 pm.

"Kaira" A soft trembling voice came. I looked to the door it was not krish but vedant. His eyes red filled with tears. Hands and legs shivering as if he has seen a ghost. Hairs messed up. He walked towards me and sat on his knees. Looking me into my eye.

No. No. No. No negative thoughts kaira. They are playing with you. Nothing has happened. "What? Don't tell me he's stuck at netherland and you are here to defend him" I said trying to sound calm and normal.

He sobbed "I wish he was k" He said. "What do you mean he was V? Today we are getting married, don't play silly games with me right now" I said and giggle. I know they love playing pranks and games with me. Nothing new.

"Krish I know you're here okay come out now I'm really getting pissed" I yelled hoping he would show but he didn't. "Krish" I yelled again in a trembling voice.

Vedant switched the TV on. It was a news.
Billionaire krish shergill flight crashed near netherland. No body was found. It's said no one in plane including krish shergill survive. He was flying to netherland for work before his jets engine failed and crashed. Police are investigating. No new news yet to be found.

Every thing went black after that I didn't hear anything or anyone. I blacked out.

He promised. He told me he would be back.