26.NAKED TRUTHS

We made it to our room finally. It was beautiful suite and had royal finished to it. It was really pretty, everything was really royal as if I am inside of a palace or in a queens or a princess room.

"You never told me about her" He said throwing himself on the bed. "Who tess? Oh you never asked" I said crawling next to him.

"Why does she calls you babe? Thats cringe" He said and gave him a shut up look.

"Don't be jealous of her she is straight, it is just bro code and i was a bachelor almost few months ago so. . . " I said. "I am not jealous" He said rolling his eyes on me.

"I am not jealous" I mimicked his voice and giggled.

Right after a knock came in the door and then the door was slammed open we got up and looked towards the door to see ashika rushing inside.

"Okay great you guys have 20 mins to be exact get ready, we have mehendi and then I am stealing kaira from you today" She said walking back and forth in the room.

"Okay we will be ready but why you want to steal my wife?" He asked gesturing her to sit and calm down.

She sat and said "my Bachelorette you idiot." "Kaira i know you were not aware so i already had picked an outfit for you hope you don't mind" She said and didn't let us say anything.

Her phone rang "shit its kol i locked him inside the room to come here I need to go" And she ran out.

"She's a bullet train" Krish said slamming the door closed. "They don't have good locks, what if we were naked or having sex?" He said Unbottoning his shirt.

"Don't worry we won't" I said and opened the suit case took my outfit for mehendi and went to washroom.

* * *

We went down stairs to see everyone standing there with a glass of champagne or whiskey on their hands. "It's a punjabi wedding, drinks are must" Krish whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Oh kaira come on here" Krish's mom calls me from the other side she was in a group of aunties.

We went there "so this your beautiful daughter in law you have blabbing about?" One of them asked.

"She is beautiful mrs. Shergill, a model face and a figure she has" Another say looking at me up and down.

"It won't last once she had a child, which won't be long right? You guys are trying for children aren't you? " The woman asked. I was feeling disgusted by her question.

Like why would I tell you of we are having sex to have kids or not? Why you want to insert your nose in our sex life. I clenched my fist ready to answer bluntly.

"Zeenat mom why don't you put your nose out of our room and focus on yours, that would be better right?" Krish said gripping my from my waist and kissing me on my head.

Why he called her mom? It's so confusing, like really isn't meera his mom. Oh fuck so confusing.

"Shut up zeenat" Mom said and looked at me and forced a smile on her face trying to hide an emotion. "When they will be ready to have kids they'll have them we must not put our nose in our kids life" She added and placed her palms on krish's face.

"Kaira come here please i need your help" A voice pulled me from behind it was ashika getting her hand henna done.
This was my only chance to escape this wierd cat fight tension and so i did. I went to her and sighed.

"You're welcome" She said. "Seriously what's going on" I asked. "First sit here and let them do your henna and I'll tell you." She said I sat next to her.

"Krish has a step brother Rohan, his dad had an martial affair with this lady zeenat she used to work with him, but before that krish's dads relationship with his mum were not that great like they almost had divorce, and then turned out zeenat mom is pregnant with uncles child I was 9 when I heard it, it shattered Krish even though her mom was not with him, krish never looked down at the baby always treated rohan as his own, one day zeenat and krish's dad had a fight over properties and she filled for some cases to inherit them and his name, but because he was married already and meera mumma never signed divorce zeenat lost the case and only inherited few property and shares in rohans name, after that uncle realized that what a big mistake he had made letting meera mumma go, he went after her for her forgiveness and after 3 to 4 months she forgave him but krish never did, its petty messed up trust me, krish's life is messed up but never showes it kaira. . . " She was about to continue but then krish came and a moment of silence ran in that area.

I was feeling terrible for him as a child he's been through all this stuff alone. I wanted to hug him. I was feeling bad for meera mumma, but because of parents always a child suffers hence proofed again.

"Are you getting henna done? " He asks and I nod. "Hide my name" He says kissing my fore head.

"Your husband is romant. . Ish" Tessa says and I laugh. "What do you mean by ish?" He asked her.

"I know you missed me but guess what the hotie is here" A voice pulled us back and it was vedant, in a complete indian attire, he was looking great indeed.

"Oh my god ved" Ashika jumped into his arms.
                              A/N
Don't forget to vote for this chapter!