11.I AM YOURS

he opened the gate and let me down slowly. the room was decorated beautifully, with rose petals on bed and the photo that we took was also framed and hanged on the top of bed wall. the complete room was lightened just by candles and red heart balloons everywhere on the floor and with roses it was written I'm all yours.

"I know its not that great but it was done in short notice so I hope you like it". he said hugging me from behind, I turned to him and said "are you kidding its perfect." I said with a big smile on my face as I never expected any of it from him. he pulled me back into his arms and whispered" so does that mean we can have a recap of yesterday" I broke the hug and said " definitely...Not, I am already jet lagged and want to sleep" he clenched his jaw and looked away. "but that does not mean we can not have something else" I whispered in his ears before I threw him on the bed. I sat over him unzipped my frock and threw it away, I was now just wearing black net bra and under ware. I saw his jaw dropped by my confident performance. "some ones getting wild" he said. "tell me all about it" I said before kissing him, his hands were all over my body then I moved down to his neck kissing softly."now its my turn Mr. shergill" I whispered in his ears as he chuckled.

I started kissing and sucking his neck leaving trails of hickey and moved down kissing hi body and hen I tried unbuckling his pants but I failed so he did it and threw his pants away. I sat down on the floor on my knees and removed his boxer. his penis popped out, it was huge but I wanted to suck it hard to give him pleasure. he sat normally holding my hair up with one hand and other on bed. he didn't thought I could do some thing to him so in order to tease him I sucked his balls and looked him he had his eyes shut and was biting his lips and I did it again just a little harder and he groaned. then I kissed the top of his penis, he knew I was teasing him as he tightened the grip of my hair and made me suck his dick at once, I place my one hand at the end of his penis and it went up down and as my mouth I couldn't suck his cock all at one because it was approx. 7 inches.

"harder" he groaned. I put my both hands on his penis giving him a blow job and hand job at the same time, he was groaning I could hear him and I went harder and faster, he let go of my hairs and his both hands were in bed holding the sheets tight and he let several moans out. after few minutes a liquid came filled inside my mouth and then all over my body. I spitted the one filled inside my mouth in the bin as I gasped for air breathing heavily.

"fuck babe that was amazing" he said breathing heavily and laid back on the bed. after a minute he passed me a tissue to clean. as he was staring at me I took some of that liquid on my finger and tasted it. "its bitter" I said, he made a disgusted face "ewww Kaira" he said. I wiped it off me "bye-bye children" I said throwing it to the dustbin, as krish laughed. we got fresh and changed into night dress.

went downstairs to have our dinner as we both just wanted to sleep. Mrs. Gómez served us and told that krish's parents will be visiting us in the afternoon tommorow