6.SOMETHING'S CHANGED

He took me in his arms bridal style and went straight to the bed room laid me on the bed. He took an ointment from the bed side drawer. "Remove your shrug" He said holding the ointment I followed his words and removed my shrug.

"Turn around" He said I followed. As he touched my skin for the very first time a chilles shiver went down my spine and an enormous butterflies in my stomach.

I held the bedsheet tightly, I gulped my saliva. Trying to clear all my weird thought about him.

"How many tattoos you really have?" He asked in a husky tone. "A few, why?" I said. "I have tattoos too, and they hurt like bitch, if you handled them how can you not handle these?" He asked applying the ointment. "Some pains cannot be controlled or handled" I said and he stopped. "What does this butterfly means to you?" He asked tracing his finger on my tattoo, it was sending shiver down my spine and made me bite my lower lips.

"A butterfly is a free creature, she can fly anywhere she wants, she can do anything she wants, so for me it indicates freedom" I said before turning back.

He was staring at my breasts again. These words slipped through my mouth" You're such a pervert." "Pervert?" He asked raising hi one eyebrow. "Ya only pervert stares a women like that" I said playing with my hands nervously. He came closer to placing hands around my waist and said "I can never be a pervert with a girl like you" I pushed him away from me.

He laughed again. And removed his shirt and his trouser. It made me keep my hands on my eyes to close them. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "I am going to the hot tub pool" He said as he slided the window and closed it and switched the hot tub pool on and went inside.

************************************
I woke up feeling energized and happy and I found krish sleeping next to me shirtless.

He was sleeping peacefully I just couldn't take my eyes of him, here in our vacation I almost forgot everything that happened and that in few day we will be back to tha hell hole and krish will go back to his rude schedule and behaviour.

I sighed and went down the bed it was almost 7 am it was foggy out side still but beautiful. Suddenly I got an urge to go in the pool so I grabbed my bra and under wear and changed into them went outside, it was chilling cold I started shivering. I switched the hot water on and went Inside.

After a few minutes the temperature of water became warm, it was nice. The pool was really big it covered almost the back lawn of his mansion. I swimmed to the other end of the pool it was the end of the mountain and I could see beautiful view of sunrise and was enjoying my mental peace.

Then a man appeared beneath the water in front of I swear to God I got so scared, just to see it was krish who was laughing at my situation. I hit his chest "you scared me". " You are such a scaredy cat"he said laughing, it made laugh a little.

I turned my back at him and I was admiring the view again. He came closer to me from behind, that I could even feel his breaths. Then he placed his hands tight around my waist. It sent chilling sensation down my spine and my stomach erupted in dancing butterflies. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Shhhhh" Asking me to be quite. "Trust me on this one" He said in husky tone as his other hand went under my breast holding tightly. "Now take a deep breath" I followed his words and took a deep breath.

Right after we were inside the water and what I saw was something very beautiful. There was an small aquarium in the end of pool with beautiful life inside and the reflection from sun was making it more beautiful. I looked at krish just to see him smile.

We both went back up and gasp for air breathing heavily. There was just an inch difference between us. His hand went down to my ass and mine to his chest. There was a moment we felt a connection.

We both were staring at each other. "I think we should back off" I said breathing heavily. "We should" He said biting his lips , looking the water flowing through my face to my boobs. And then he tighten his hands on my ass. He saw me biting my lips hard.

His one hand travelled through my ass to bra's hook as he opened it. "This is a bad idea krish" I said. "What good we have been through before?" He asked biting his lips again. I was wearing a black net bra and now that was slipping off slowly.

We stared at each other, as if we are just lost in each other. But then came the reality. His phone rang aloud. "Phone call saved you" He said before freeing me from his grip and went to the room.

Fuck. What the fuck was that. Kaira have you totally lost your mind. What were you doing with him this close. You're fucked up dude. I said to myself smashing the water in my face. As I stepped out of the pool krish came and said "something urgent came up I will be gone for few hours you can discover the rooms here. This place also has an theatre" And went to the washroom and get ready and left.

I couldn't even get to ask him where he was going. But why would he answer, it's not like I am his real wife or something.