15.BILLIONAIRE'S MASQUERADE

It's been a week and krish has been busy with his client meets and new projects. We barely talked or saw each other this week.

I got ready and went to a restaurant to meet krish's mom she called me yesterday and asked me to visit her saying its urgent. I reached and went inside and called me from behind she was already seated on a chair. I went and hugged her she gestured me to sit and I followed.

"what was so urgent Mrs. shergill" I asked taking off my sunglasses. " first can you call me mom? and well can I ask you a favour?" she asked holding my hand, I nodded assuring her to continue. "well I want you and Krish to attend an important family wedding with us in Jaisalmer, I wouldn't have asked you if it wasn't important." she said looking at me with hope.

"ok. Mumma but its not up to me, its completely on Krish" I said. "convince him then he will listen to you, please" she said in tone I couldn't say no, its my biggest problem I cannot decline anyone. "I'll try, but he says no its not on me" I said and she nodded. "ok. thank you, I have somewhere to be so I am leaving I know you will convince him, the wedding is in December " she said before hugging me and left and I came back home to see Krish was jogging impatiently from one end to another looking at his phone.

"why the fuck, you were not picking your phone? and where the hell were you?" he asked as he rushed towards me. "I went to see your mom, she called me" I said before he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. "what's all this about mr. shergill" I asked hugging him back. "I just needed it" he said.

"get ready we have to attend a billionaires masquerade party at 7" he said breaking the hug. "why didn't you tell me earlier, I could have gotten myself a nice dress on my way back home" I said looking at him.

"don't worry Mrs. shergill you handsome husband has arranged everything for you lets go our room" he said taking me upstairs. I opened the door to see 3 girls standing there waiting for me. one with several dress other were makeup and hairstylist. " now go get ready" he whispered before leaving and closing the door behind. I looked the dresses and I liked only one, I am quite peculiar when it comes to my outfits.

This dress caught my eyes as it was the only simple and yet elegant dress compared to others she showed me

This dress caught my eyes as it was the only simple and yet elegant dress compared to others she showed me. the others did my hair and makeup after that I wore that dress, and it was looking beautiful, my curves and my body looked so perfect in it, I wore my heels and went downstairs.

while stepping down the stairs I grabbed krish's complete and saw his jaw dropped staring at me. I blushed and went to him. "you look- beautiful" he said taking a break and looking at me from up to down, I blushed at him. "someone's looking hot himself" I said looking at him. he looked to the other side and gave a smile. "lets not forget you have a hot husband" he said giving a hot look. I nodded and smiled at him.

*****************************

I saw her coming down the stairs I just couldn't explain how beautiful and delicious she was looking. did I just said delicious? ya I did wanted to rip that dress off her and kiss every part of her but. "you look- beautiful" I said taking a pause and admiring her beauty, it felt like the dress was only made for her. she complimented he, it made me blush a little but I didn't let it show on my face and then we talked a little and left.

we entered the hall she looked nervous so I wrapped her around mine reassuring her. we went inside and took our seats. there was 5 minutes before the event started.

"I have transferred 50000$ in your account so that you can spend it any where you want" I said. "Why did you do that?" She asked curiously. "Well I have to leave Tomorrow to a business trip for 2 days, so I am giving you money and my credit card if you want to go to shopping" He said. "Take it back." She said with a serious look. "No" I said and ignored her as the auction started.

I have 5 properties in the auction for sell.
*********************
"This is a beautiful property in Bali with forest mountain and waterfall view with an infinity hot tub pool and it's donated by Mr. Krish shergill" Auctioneer said.

After hearing this and seeing the picture of the property I was flushed in anger, like how can he sell this place, where we had the best month of our lives, and every thing about us changed there, of course he didn't care about it but still.

I looked at him furiously "seriously?" I said. "It's business" He said focusing on the auction. I bit my inner cheeks in anger as the auction started.

"Did I hear 20?" The auctioneer said and a man in black suit raised his card and said 20000$. "Okay am I hearing more?" Auctioneer said again. 3 to 4 people raised their cards and said 21, 25 , even 30.
It was enough I raised my card saying 40000$ leaving everyone in shock. "Ok but am I hearing more" Then the man in black suit again said 41000$, "did I just heard 41000?" The auctioneer said. I got pissed and raised my card and said 50000$. Everyone was shocked including krish.

"Okay, 50000-1, 50000-2, 50000-3, this amazing property is sold to this beautiful lady in black" The auctioneer said and everyone cheered.

"I gave it for you, not to buy property" Krish whispered in my ears. "Well you gave me the money to spend on whatever I like, and I liked the property so I bought it, don't look at me like that you know you are proud" I said while pouting.