46. KAIRA

TRUST IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING AND EVERY RELATIONSHIPS STARTS FROM TRUST and I'm building that trust. as i said earlier memories can be erased but feelings? never. krish has started to trust me despite what christy has told him i don't understand what she'll get from doing this but after all we are talking about Christy. Who has vandalized relationships and people just because she was bored and she didn't find the fun she was looking for.

krish got discharged this morning and i asked Tessa and vedant to head back to India because I'm taking krish for a MEMORICATION. doctor said things and beautiful memories from past can help him with his memories. so BALI seems the perfect places because our relation took turns from their only. .

"you guys go where ever you wanna go I'm staying in Dubai" Tessa said. "what you'll do here pray tell?" vedant asked sipping his coffee. "its DUBAI i want to live it" Tessa said. "you cannot live in INDIA bee?" he asked. "its a vacation every human needs one" Tessa narrowed her eyes and said. "i don't" vedant said casually. "i said humans not ROBOTS" she said and mimics robot. i laugh. "okay don't argue why don't you both stay in Dubai for a day or 2 and enjoy Rohan can take care of everything in our absence" i said and gestured vedant to say yes. despite whatever he says i know he likes Tessa.

"with him? no chance in hell" Tessa said. i glared at Tessa. "fine I'll make sure she comes back home alive" vedant said. "my head hurts Kaira do you have medicine?" krish approach me and asks. i shook my head. "krish as per your dosage and doctor i have given you the medicine okay have some juice now" i said and he slide next to me.

***

we reached Bali and made it to our villa. as i stepped in all the flashbacks came rushing in.

do you wear bra Infront of strangers too?

its not a bra.

here let me help you.

do you trust me. . . .sunshine. . . .

"so you own this property too?" krish asked. i laughed. "don't worry i didn't steal it from you krish i bought it" i said and he nods. we made it to our bedroom. we were jet lagged already so we just crashed after wards. krish slept with me.

when i woke up it was dark already the night lights were shining bright in dark forest with the sound of water. i changed into something more comfortable one of krish's shirt that i liked and wore white shorts and bra beneath. i went to kitchen to see the best view. krish shirtless and cooking. he turned and stopped. "well my shirt looks better on you" he said and smiled. i smiled and tucked a strand of my hair back of my ear.

"you really love tattoos don't you?" he asked. "nope. .i don't its just help me to hide my bruises" i said the truth. "bruises? did i ever hurt you?" he asked his breath became uneven. i shook my head. "not you my past" i said. "i think i know" krish said and went back to his cooking. i didn't say anything and we had our dinner in silence no one spoke. "sunshine? do you know what that is?" krish finally broke the silence.

i gasp for breath after hearing sunshine from his mouth. "you called me that" i said softly. "was i good to you?" he asked spinning his wine glass. "you were best actually no one before treated me like i deserve everything good in this world" i said with a smile. "did you lo-" i interrupted "do i love you? yes" i said. "what if i- i don't remember my past?" he asked. i kept my wine glass on the table and held his hands in mine.

"it doesn't matter if you remember the past or not, all i want for you krish is to be happy and live the present and future because memories fade from time to time but feelings? they always remain the same."

A/N
MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AS KAIRA SAID SOME REALISTIC FACTS. DUH. .