10.ITS CHANGED

I woke up in his arms, he was sleeping peacefully too. last night was the best night of my life, Bali changed everything, i don't want to go back but we had to today at evening I still cant believe its already been a month in Bali. "good morning sun shine" he said in his morning voice, it was so deep that it almost gave me orgasm. "morning" i replied kissing his fore head.

" i don't want this time to get over, yesterday was best" i said. spooning inside of him. " i know babe" he said. did he just called me babe? oh my god his sweet gestures are killing me. my cheeks went red. "lets stay like this forever" he said looking at me. "its upto you" i said. i sat on the bed gathering all the blankets to cover my body just my back was visible to him. he ran his hands through my back " your tattoos were pretty amazing." he said in his morning voice. "thank you" i said smiling at him.

"when did you made them?" he asked. "back in new York during my college, i felt like i wanted to have tattoos so one day i just said fuck everything i want to have several small tattoos so i went to the tattoo parlour and got them done." i said. "what about your?" i asked he had a compass tattoo on his right chest.

"well its says that success can be found in any direction, and i went their with Vedant and ended up getting a tattoo myself." i nodded and grabbed his t shirt before rolling down the bed. i went Infront of the mirror to see my neck didn't just had one but several hickeys.

"seriously krish?" i snapped at him. " what?" he asked. "you could have given me a hickey where no one could see it, these are making it impossible for me to hide it" i said worriedly. "then don't hide it, you don't have ring on you, so by this hickey others will know that you are mine" he said. i sighed and threw the pillow on him and went straight the bathroom i got fresh and wore my yellow floral print frock.

The hickeys were clearly visible as they were dark. i took some of my cosmetics product and tried hiding most of them just not the one which was right on my neck as it was too dark making it impossible to hide.

"the hickeys are gone what did you do? oh just this one visible, should i give you more hickey?" he said before winking at me through mirror. "thanks to makeup, they are not visible anymore just this one its not getting concealed, and no don't you dare give me any more hickeys" i said staring at him. he kissed my cheeks and went to pool side sipping his coffee.

suddenly loud laughing sound came, he was laughing at something. i went out side to see it was my night dress floating on the pool. i scratched the back of my neck. "how do we get this out?" i asked and he continued to laugh. he gestured me to wait while laughing and walked to the other side of the pool and found a big wooden stick he picked up my dress and came back laughing.

i took the dress in my hands to see it was ripped. "hoo you ripped my dress" i said. "sorry" he said laughing at the dress. "stop laughing i am serious" i said giving him a serious look. "did you need that?" he asked. "No,but still" i said as he threw the lingerie in the bin. "I'll buy you more sexy lingerie" he whispered as i took a sip of his coffee. **************************************************

we spent our next few hours watching movies, talking and eating in flight and we finally landed in India. we sat inside his car as the paparazzi took our pictures and asked questions. i wonder how did he kept his relationship with Christy a secret from media. i was checking on all the pictures we took.

"can i post them on my Instagram?" i asked him looking innocently at him so that he couldn't say no. and he nodded. i selected some best picture of us and posted on my feed, with a white heart and a ring in my caption. then i tried stalking Christy , i have been doing that for days now. at first she removed her profile picture now her all post.

We reached his mansion again, but this time it was different yet i was scared. i was playing with my hands nervously and krish noticed it and placed his hand on mine assuring that everything will be fine.The car parked Infront of the entrance. "wait here" he said as he stepped out and then opened the door for me with a rose bouquet in his hands. i looked at him curiously, "well the last time you didn't get any of it so, its me making everything right, come out" he said giving me his hand. i stepped out to see the mansion was shining at its brightest and every guard and care taker was there waiting for us to enter, he gave me the bouquet and asked if i liked them or not and i nodded. even though i was allergic to roses.

right after he pulled me up in his arms and ran inside after kissing me on my lips ,he twirled with me on his arms once and went straight to his room.