27. SPOILED GIRL FROM NEW YORK

The even was over krish was helping me with food as I couldn't have it with my hands because of henna. Vedant sat next to us and was talking or should I say flirting with Tessa.

"She has a boyfriend vedant" I said looking at him. "Actually. . . Kaira there's something you should know" She said biting her lower lips. Fuck, it's not good, I know this look.

"We broke up. .he. . . He cheated on me" She said as she look down at the floor. "The fuck face did what? That shitty mother fucker cheated on you and you didn't even tell me about it? The fuck tess," I said bluntly leaving krish and vedant In shock as they try to process my words.

"Mumma. . . . she cusses so bad" Vedant said mimicking a child voice. "Shut up v" I said.

"I tried contacting you for almost 2 months but your number was unreachable and you were inactive on your social media." She said in  a sad tone.
Shit.
I changed my number after I married krish to avoid my past life.

"I'm sorry baby, can you hug me please" I said opening my arms for her to hug and she did.

"Cringe" Vedant said again. "Fuck off" Krish said in a disgusting tone. "Well I haven't spoken yet brother" An infamiliar voice appears. "It's not good to see you here rohan" Vedant said. "Feelings are mutual" He says.

So he is rohan? Ashika told me about? Krish ignored him and ask me to take the last bite as I tried refusing him.

Rohan came and took the bite from krish's hand to his and placed it in front of me. "Well it's pretty hard to refuse a hot brother in law you know" He said confidently as if I would eat it from his hands.

I look up at him and then to krish who is burning in anger and rage, before he kills his brother "I would rather die in hunger" I said and rolled my eyes. I saw a proud smile on krish's face and vedant was laughing. Tessa sat straight "that's the girl I knew back from. New York" Said said clapping and rohan cleared his throat and went away.

"guys he doesn't seem that bad but. . . ." Tessa said as krish interrupted her "we don't talk about it", we all went in a moment of silence. all i wanted to know that what happened between them that they drew apart because hearing from ashika they were close, so the question was what really happened? * * *

"ashika this dress is beautiful indeed but don't you think too short and like i have not wore them after i got married so. . ." i said hesitantly pulling the dress down as it was up my thigh revealing my thigh tattoo. if i weren't married i would have gladly wore this dress, but i don't know how krish will react seeing me in this short dress.

"shut up and be confident" ashika said. "i heard you were the spoiled girl from new York? be that for today okay? for me? please bhabhi" she said holding my shoulders. i was still not sure because me in new York i was different like more fun and crazy tbh.

"this will make krish jealous" she said winking at me. "oh then i am going to change." i said. "trust me Kaira, or do you want your husband to be surrounded by some hot girls here because there are plenty you noticed yourself today, and making him a little jealous wont do that bad, it will help you get an hold of him trust me please" she said, i sighed and nod in defeat.

"BE THE SPOILED GIRL FROM NEW YORK KAIRA" i said to myself. should be easy right? being who i used to be few months ago? i don't know.

we reached the bar. it was me, Tessa and ashika. there was huge crowd, dancing and drinking. "fuck i missed us K" Tessa yelled as it was too loud inside and i nod. we went to the counter and ordered 3 shots of tequila. trust me it worked.

now I'm going to be Kaira Mehrotra whom i lost months ago to say my final good byes to her.

we stepped to the dance floor dancing and ashika recorded my video and sent it to krish. "why did you do that" i asked. "trust me bhabhi, now enjoy the music". she said grabbed my wrist and started dancing again.

"okay parties are incomplete without vodka and beers girls, Kaira do us the honors" she said and passed me the beer bottle, i opened the cap of beer with my teeth. ya I'm an expert with beer bottles but not good with wine. we drank and then i was completely ready to let myself flow with the rhythm.

i drank the complete bottle and stepped up on the counter with Tessa and ashika was recording us and i opened the vodka and sprayed it every where and that's when i spotted krish, vedant and kol standing near the entrance and watching us with their jaw dropped.

krish came to the counter held me by my waist and pulled me down to the floor on my feet. "okay enough we are going back to our room now" he said as i freed my self from him "NO. we are staying dance with me." i said smiling and pulled him to the dance floor.

"lets start over krish. .you never got to knew Kaira Mehrotra, so let me reintroduce myself" i said pulling him closer to me holding his collar of his black shirt, his hands were at my hips. "hello I'm Kaira Mehrotra from new York" i said as he chuckled and said "okay then, hey i am krish shergill"

"would you do me the honor of this dance and let me make this the best time of your life?" i asked narrowing my eyes. he nods. i smashed my lips against his and mould it into a kiss, our tongue touching it was like current.