50. KAIRA

I drove myself out of the hospital and called my assistant Sara. "I'll be on med leave for few days so transfer all my projects to Mr. Shergill" I said. "Okay mam do I need to make reservations for you?" She asked. "Nope I'll call you if I need anything" I said and hang up.

Tessa's, krish's and vedant's phone keeping coming. I switched it off and drove for hours until I reached a field area with a lake.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't. After few minutes I felt a metal touching my back and then voice appears "don't move".not now oh god. . Jesus Christ save me please I'm not in a mood to die. Not like this. " Turn in whatever you have" A male voice said I gave the phone I was holding and my wallet.

Then when I got the chance I back head butted him hard enough that he fell on ground. As I tried getting in my car a metal hit my head and I collapsed.
                               ***

A cold water was threw on my face making me come back to my consciousness. Everything was blur for few seconds and then I found myself tied to a chair. My clothes were wet. Luckily I was wearing black trousers with with black shirt so it wasn't see through. I looked around it was a dark place with alot of boxes and goods. There was few holes through which light was coming inside and a small ventilation. I tried freeing myself.

"Save your energy kaira" A familiar female voice appears. I turned my head to see christy. In a black leather jacket and black shorts and tee. "What".i said trying to get rid of the rope. " Are you doing." "Oh honey I've just got started" She said with a smile.

"I gave you 1000 of reasons to leave but you're a stubborn pain in ass, so I found another way that if I can't have krish no one else can" She said. She's crazy.

"You're crazy" I said. "Let go of me Chris" I added. "I'm. . I'm crazy for the things I want" She said. Oh my god she was high again. "You didn't want krish you left him and you fuckin cheated on him" I said.

"I wasn't sure what I wanted at that time but now I'm and you. . . You are the fish bone stuck in my throat right now so I'm going to get rid of you once and for all" She said. A cold shiver ran down my spine. Her eyes looked red and she was completely not herself at all.

"Christy you are not yourself right now" I said as I tasted metalic liquid in my tongue. Fuck my head was bleeding.

"Oh hon. Of course I'm not and now you'll be not be too.  ." She said and pushed a injection in my viens. Soon after everything got hazy.

I woke up sore and with a heavy headache. Felt like someone was hammering my head. I didn't care about my argument with krish Or his memories anything all I knew that I was going to die and last thing I wanna do before I die was to see him.

Will he notice I'm gone? Will he care? I just found my family.

Krish I love you.

I saw two men almost 6ft broaden shoulder dark tanned skin and bald. Even they were tattooed on their bald head. I don't know for how many hours I was gone. It felt like dawn.

"Good you're awake" The one gaurd said. "Christy said will get a hefty amount for your dead body" The other said. Calm down, act normal.

I weakly chuckle I couldn't properly open my eyes. "And you believe her?" I said. "I'm an orphan who do you think will pay for me?" I lied. I hate lying I never ever lied, but I don't wanna die.

"Oh baby your husband will, we are well aware of your reputation" The tattooed one said. I snorted "she didn't mention that to you? Did she?" I was calling bluff and finding one best opportunity to release my hands and kick both of their gym asses.

"Say what?" One of them asked. You've to lie kaira to live tomorrow. "Krish and I are no longer together and he doesn't even remember me, you can ask christy if you think I'm lying but I'm not" I said weakly and I remember the the accessory I was wearing on my finger was made of broken glass and was sharp enough to cut the ropes I just have to keep them busy.

"You're bluffing" The other said. "Try me" I said removing my glass ring from my finger and moving it back and forth through the ropes and slowly that they don't notice. "I told you not to trust that snake skinned women but you were greedy asshole" He said to the tattooed guy.

"What should I do? She was fuckin convincing" The tattooed one said. "How-how much did she said to offer you?" I asked. "5 million" He said. "I'll double up" I said.

"You think we'll believe you?" He asked. "I give you my word" I said. "We don't believe anything now if you're no use to us you're good as dead." The tattooed guy pulled his gun out. My ropes went off.

Before he could do anything I head butted him and stabbed the other guy with glass ring and ran picking the gun.

I just made outside when christy points a gun on my head.

"I'm afraid you're not making out alive today" She said and she unlocks the gun.