14.NEW CONTRACT?

We went upstairs and I felt a cramp in my lower abdomen. I broke the kiss and hitched. He let me down "are you okay" He asked worriedly, I nodded and asked "what's the date" "25th of august why?" He asked.

I ran in the bathroom hearing the date, ya it's the date of my periods and i was
Right, it has started. "Are you okay" He asked knocking on the door. "Yaa I am fine" I said. I washed my pants and changed into something comfortable and loose of course his t shirts, my stomach was hurting now. I came out holding my stomach he was sitting on the bed shirtless as usual.

He looked at me and came to me with a worried face "okay what's happening are you okay, let me call a doctor" Ge said looking for his phone. "I'm fine, it's just my periods started" I said and he sighed.

"Okay walk slowly and sit on the bed" He demanded and I followed. He passed me a glass of water and said, drinking water will keep you hydrated during your periods" I drank and gave it back to him.
"Now lay down slowly and sleep" He said before he covered me with blanket he dimmed the lights came next to held me tight.

"Why didn't you tell me you're allergic to roses?" He asked whispering in my ears. "You gave it to me with a hope how can I break it" I said weakly and groaned a little in pain. Then he put his hand under my t shirt and rubbed my abdomen gently trying to comfort me and I slept right after.

The next morning I woke up the room was empty, he already had left I saw a tray with my breakfast and a note.

"Good morning sun shine, eat your breakfast and take the medicine I have asked Mrs. Gomez to take care of you, I am flying to mumbai will be back by night don't wait"

I freshen up ate my breakfast also ate the medicine and was going through my Instagram to see me and krish everywhere in the explore feed. Most of of the highlights said "billionaire enjoying honeymoon with her beautiful wife." "Mr.shergill finally found his wife".
" Mrs. Shergill is beautiful, so in love with them". I screen shot them all and sent them to krish on whatsApp he reacted with a laughing emoji.
We chated a little then I went back to sleep.

I had my dinner and went back to bed I was watching Netflix. Suddenly a heavy footsteps appeared it was krish. He was really tired when he entered the room. I hugged him and his muscled body relaxed. I saw a file on his hand and asked "what's this?" "Oh this, it's our marriage contract, sign it" He gave it to me.

I took and said "do you really want me to sign it?" "Well ya" He said. "Do you really want me to stay away from you? Not to touch you or anything of yours? Not to be around you every time?" I asked curiously. "No, I want you every second to be with me kaira" He said while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well there are 150 points written on staying away from you" I said. "Seriously? 150?" He asked curiously as if he had no idea. "Yaa, you made this contract right?" I asked him. "Nope vedant did" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't sign I'll make a new one" he said snapping at me.

"In that I'll write, that you are only mine to touch, to feel, to taste and I'm yours." He said crawling to bed biting his lips.

I chuckled and asked "I'm yours?" "You are only and only mine kaira, if someone dares to look at you I am going to kill him for gods sake" He said looking straight into my eyes before kissing me.

He was going further, so I broke the kiss and said "I'm on my periods". " Fuck, I forgot, we can't have sex during that right?" He asked and I shook my head gesturing to say no.

"Fuck, I hate it already" He said laying back to his side of the bed. "Me too." I said as I laid back on the bed.

"Why periods happen again?" I asked curiously. "Well it happens stating that 'BITCH YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT' " I said mimicking in girly tone. He laughed out loud, his dimple were showing.

His laugh made me laugh. His face made me smile and shine. Looking at him I felt like I was looking at beautiful and perfect piece of art made by Jesus himself.

We talked for hours and went back to sleep.