36. BOARD MEETING

It's march we were so busy with work that another month passed and we are getting married in a week but right now we are at meeting. Board meeting. With all the board members and here we go.

"How fuckin dare you" Zeenat came slamming the door open. "You fuckin took my son's right how could you?" She said as we all stood up. "Calm down  zeenat and go back it's not your headache" Krish's dad said. "Oh you fuckin shut up, you never accepted rohan as your son always favoured krish but now it's enough and I will not let any slut take my son's right" She yelled. "Language zeenat mom you are talking bout my wife" Krish said a little growl came from his throat.

"You don't scare me krish, none of you do but karma will happen" She said as security took her out. We sighed. We continued the meeting and everyone accepted me as the new CEO of KRIZ. I looked at krish his eyes filled with pride.

"Okay new CEO now it's time we go shopping" Tessa said as the meeting got over. I laughed. "Krish bro Bachelorette" Vedant said. "Well" Krish said biting his lower lips and looking at me. "Don't make me look like a bad guy here go and enjoy just don't do lap dance" I said and they both cheered.

Me and tessa went to designer show room MANISH MALHOTRA. our wedding was indian this time so.

"What's taking so long? 4 hours already. All okay?" Krish

"Ya, what I like it's quite expensive krish so we are looking something similar and low expensive" Me.

"How much?" Krish

"Almost 70000$ krish too much and i don't want you to go bankrupt" Me.

"Sunshine if you at least don't spend this much you'll be in trouble when come back babe I promise" Krish.

Shit how can someone's text makes you wet? Because I'm soaking beneath my pants. Fuck.

We purchased my outfit.
                                 ***
"Show me your outfit" I asked kaira she laughed and shook her head. "Patience Mr. Shergill" She said. "Oh please, I want to see you in your dress, I would love to see you get ready for me." I said laying on my bed. "Careful shergill Or I'll think you are falling for me" She said and giggle.

Am I? Falling for her? Or already fallen? The way ahe laughs her voice her eyes her anger her craziness everything I like.

Fuck. Something is wrong with me. She makes me completely different person. A person who I never thought I'll ever be. But here I am. Trying to be someone she deserves.

"Krish" She called. "Yes" I replied. "I want to tell you something" She said and I nod. " I-i love you krish " She said. Her eyes teared up. "Kaira" I whisper. I was still figuring out my feelings. "I know I know you don't love me and it doesn't matter but you don't hate me krish it's enough for me to survive and one day you'll say it and I'll wait" She said.

I kissed her, deeping our kiss. Our tongues touching and spark went through my spine. I pulled her up on my lap and pulled her t shirt off her head. "Say it again sunshine" I whisper. "I love you, I love you I love you" She said. I pressed my lips on her again.

We broke the kiss gasping for air.

"Now like a good girl I want you to scream that with my name when I fuck your little tight pussy" I said and bit my lips. "Make me" She said with challenge in her eyes. Fuck dude. I like when she messes with me.

My cock hardened as if it's going to create a hole through my boxers. Kaira gasped as she felt my hard cock. I flipped her removed her shorts and saw her soaking. I bit my lower lips and looked at her. "You're wet for me baby, but I want you fucking come on my face and my cock" I said and rubbed my finger in her clit as she released soft moans.

I pushed my fingers inside of her and she gasped. And then tongue fucked her little pussy. She was already dripping but I liked the taste of her. "Krish. . . I-i need to " She said in moan. "Come" She said ans gasped and arched her back. "Yeah? Ok then" I said and fingered her again. Faster soon after she came all over me.

I removed my boxers slid a condom on and pushed my hard cock inside of her. She screamed and tear ran down cheeks with pain and pleasure. It moved faster and she came again and after her I did. Hard and in a explosive way. After the jerk went off we laid next to each other and talked.

After few minutes I saw her sleeping. She  looked relax and exhausted.

I like to see her sleep, breathe and happy.