17. ATTEND THE WEDDING?

"you guys will attend my wedding right?" Ashika asked us. fuck I completely forgot to tell him about the wedding. "what wedding?" he asked ashika. "Bhabhi(sister in law) didn't told you? masi told you right Bhabhi?" I nodded and "I forgot to tell you about it, this is why I went to meet your yesterday" I said. "okay but no to the wedding ash" he said carelessly.

"wtf is wrong with you krish, are you taking revenge on me for not attending your wedding? she asked. "I am busy, I have work to do." I remained quite. "bhabhi please ask him to say yes", why would he listen to me I chuckled in my self. "well if he is busy what can we do about it" i said making a sad face. "you are such a dick brother, cant you see she wants to come to Jaisalmer for wedding, she is interested at least for her sake say yes" said yelled at him, as i tried controlling my laugh. "do you really want to go?" he asked looking at me and i nodded.

"like i haven't been to Jaisalmer or any big fat indian wedding before so ya, can we go?" i looked at him making a cute innocent face. "when is your wedding?" he asked ashika. "2nd of December but you both have be there from 30th November as we have other rituals to attend to as well." she said. "no we will be there 2 just to attend your wedding". "krish it just matter of 3 to 4 days please" i asked him. he sighed and "why women in my lives are so influencing, ok we will be there on 30". ashika shouted in excitement. "thank you bhabhi" she said. i winked at her.

"prepare a dance as well both of you for sangeet" ashika said. "he dances?" i questioned ashika in curiosity. she nodded he the best dancer. "seriously i didn't knew about it" i said looking at krish. "whatever" krish said. "don't worry ashika we will prepare a dance" as i said he looked at me.

we talked a little and exchanged our Instagram id's as she went through my post she found a picture of me in bikini in pool " omg you look so hot in this one" she said showing the picture in the camera. i cleared my throat and looked at krish who was already looking at me and picture furiously. "i wonder how did he let you post this, like he never allowed us." ashika said. "i was not exactly aware of the picture." krish said clearing his throat and then also added "sis i am sleepy talk to you later. he said before hanging the phone up.

i know he was mad at me so didn't said a word while he was staring. "your phone." he asked in a rude tone. i pointed towards his bedside drawer. i took it and opened it, and logged in my Instagram, he was checking all my post and removing most of them, suddenly he paused in one, it was me and Christy in that picture from our prom.

i know should not feel anything of him checking that picture but i had this burning sensation going on inside of me as he zoomed the post.

"when you're gonna tell me what actually happened?" he asked out of no where. "what?" i asked. "there's a bruise in your thighs too in this picture, almost all over you back, what happened? who hurt you Kaira?" he asked, i got flushed of my emotions immediately, i clenched my fist and sighed, as i have to tell him one day or other.

"i grew up in an orphanage where if even if you did a small mistake, they would sent you to a dark room with no light or ventilation and use beat us with hot metal rod." i said as i clenched my fist and close my eyes shut. 'that's why you are scared of darkness?" he asked me and i nodded as tear went down my cheeks as i start getting the flash back.

"even though i was very young at that time but i still remember everything, every single thing that happened" i said as tear rolled down my cheeks one after other. he pulled me closure to him, "why didn't you told me earlier" he asked wiping my tears with his thumb. "i was scared" i said. "of what?" he asked. "that you would hate me too" i said. "i-i can never hate you Kaira didn't you noticed it by now?" he said. "no one can hate a person who thinks of others first before thinking of her, I have noticed it everytime, you're different" he said running his hands through my hairs calmly.

"different from christy?" it slipped out my mouth as I looked up at him. "yes you are different from her, now sleep you'll have to help me pack tomorrow for my flight" he said making me sleep on my pillow. "for how long you'll be gone?" I asked weakly as I was almost falling asleep. "just in 2 days." he whispered. I smiled and fell into sleep right after.

***********************************************************

she told me about the bruises and I felt so bad for her, I wanted to kill everyone and anyone who would look at her. I promised myself not to hurt her and not let anyone else hurt her, to become a protective shield to protect her from everything that could hurt her. she felt sleep in seconds. she was looking so cute and adorable. her cuteness, her smile, her laugh, her madness, her everything is making me fall in love with her.

fuck did I just said I'm falling in love with her? how can anyone not, she is pure, good, how can any one not love her. how I'm going to breathe 2 days without her, I'm fucked up. I sighed and exhaled and held her tightly before going back to sleep.