22.GONE FOR GOOD

After they took christy, krish came to me with a first aid kit and cleaned my wound and band aided it. "she's gone for good Kaira" he said reassuring me. "I don't know krish I still feel bad for sending her away" I said in a sad tone. "she'll be fine there and besides that she will be on rehab from drugs" he said and I nodded.

"what the fuck is happening here, I was gone for 2 freaking days and how your worlds become mumbled and jumbled" a deep voice came through the entrance it was Vedant walking towards us in shock.

"what the fuck christy came here for?" he asked. "are you guys okay?" he added. "yes we are all okay and before I kill you shut up" krish said standing back up.

"NOSOTROS TENEMOS UN PROBLEMA KRISH" (we have a problem krish) Vedant said to krish in Spanish as I sat and looked at them, they thought I didn't knew this language but they didn't knew that I lived with a girl named Tessa in new York for 5 years and she used to live in Spain. I pretended not to under a word he said and sat quietly staring at the clock. "que?" (what?) krish asked.

trust me krish's Spanish accent was so sexy. "alguien tiene ojos propiedad que desea comprar para su esposa" (someone else has eyes on the property you want to purchase for your wife) vedant said.

what property? is he gifting me something? I was quite shocked listening to vedant. "lets go to my office" krish said gesturing him to be quite here. they left the room. I jumped in excitement, is he gifting me something? is he seriously gifting me another property? oh my god I just couldn't control my emotions. I went to the room and laid on my bed thinking about it, didn't got to knew when I slept.

*********************************

we went to our office leaving Kaira in in the living room as she was getting suspicious. "speak now" I asked vedant closing the door. "mike is also trying to buy the property that you want" he said, it just boiled every vein in my body after hearing his name. "its been years krish, we three used to be best of friends please at least tell me what happened between you two that now you hate each other" he asked.

"nothing you should be concerned of, and don't take that son of bitch's name Infront of me do you understand?" I yelled. "whatever" he said changing the topic and then we discussed business work and didn't realise that it was almost 6 am now. we didn't slept at all.

"Boys I made some breakfast at least come and have it" Kaira yelled from the kitchen. we went. "What the fuck you look like you haven't slept for days" She said looking at me with widen eyes.

"Ya we were working" I replied in a tiered tone. "I made sandwiches eat it and go and have some sleep at least." She said passing me a plate of sandwiches and a glass of juice, I smiled and sat on the dining table.

"You're changed" Vedant whispered eating hi breakfast as kaira was in the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I asked. "From when krish mahrotra have breakfast, watch out brother your emotions are showing" He said before I threw a death glare on him.

"What I was just saying you are becoming good and you know that right?" He said.

"Christy lured your dark life into more dark paths, but kaira, she is the light you seek to be out of the darkness and you love it" He added. "You are actually falling in love with her aren't you?" He said again. His question has only answer yes but i lied.

"No, and before you speak another word on this topic I'll kick your ass out of my house" I said trying to hide my emotions.

"What are you guys mumbling about? " Kaira asked. "Nothing sunshine, come here sit with me" I said and pulled a chair out.

"Well I have to say this that these sandwiches are pretty amazing kaira" Vedant said enjoying the sandwiches. Kaira smile and said "thank you".

" I think you should leave now." I said to vedant gesturing him to leave, before he starts that love confession topic I front of her.