31. MARRY?

its finally the wedding day, last night sangeet was amazing we had a lot of fun dancing and enjoying that's where i swear never to touch hard drink such as vodka and whiskey ever. that's where krish's dad ask me to join the company as an event manager because i have a degree on that field not bad idea i guess, as it was my dream to become one i guess. i am a business major anyways.

oh its the toughest job in the world wearing a saree. shit i wrapped myself around it and still have no idea how to really wear it. i watched tutorials on youtube but not helping. i have to wear this because krish's mom gave me. shit. shit. shit. I'm gonna miss the wedding.

"trouble in paradise sunshine?" krish asked laughing at my silly situation. "shhh. .i am almost ready just don't how to wear this." i said trying to focus. "here let me help you" he said. "you know? how to drape a saree?" i asked with widen eyes and he nods.

he helped me wear it properly. like he did it with such an perfection for real. "i use to help mom when i was. . ." he stopped and sighed. "doesn't matter, lets go" he said.

we went to the venue, met everyone, Tessa came and hugged me tightly she was wearing a golden skirt with blouse hair tied in a bun like me. "oh my god, you both look so much alike" Zeenat aunty said. i call her aunty because she is one. "you sure you dad didn't have connection with someone else" she said laughing we all clenched our jaw.

"not everyone's like you Zeenat" mom said. "BANGER" Tessa whispers and me and krish laughs. Zeenat clears her throat. "what do you mean?" she asks mom "well you know to get a name and fame sleeping with others husband" she says again. ah i like her confidence.

"Meera mom i respect you but don't insult my mom" Rohan came from behind, Zeenat face was completely changed as if she was being tortured. "its okay son, i know i don't belong from this family" she said hugging Rohan. oh she is such an actress!

"no one's insulting no one Rohan she was insulting my wife so my mom defended her" krish said. "whatever" Rohan said and took her away. "she's a bitch' Tessa said and we all laughed. "i like her already, and you both look beautiful like sisters" she before hugging me and Tessa.

***

"oh my goodness, look at her" Tessa's mom said looking at me. "hi Mrs. Greco" i said. "oh-la-la you both look ravishing" she said before kissing our forehead and hugging me. whenever she hugged me i don't know why but i feel this warm and familiar feeling i cant explain. "thank you" i said. "whenever i see you child i feel like i am loving my own" she said with warmth in her eyes, she knows about me and she can relate as she lost her child once.

Tessa's family is famous in Spain as her dad is millionaire and have business all over the world and kol followed their foot steps, and i can say like they also had some black work before Tessa was born or was about too, when she was she had a twin sister that was kidnapped, a very heart wrenching story it is. a mother went through lost of a child. they tried finding her for years and gave up thinking she was dead. then they had kol, then her father shut all her black business and focused more on doing better for his kids.

Ashika and Kol finally got married. it was amazing. "what do you think about wedding?" krish whispers in my ears. i smile "beautiful" i said. "how beautiful would it be conducting our wedding again? Indian style" he whispers again i looked at him with shock. "a wedding? again? you and me?" i asked and he nods.

"we never got to enjoy it, vows will be renewed and so will we" he said with assurance and confidence as if he was sure about what he was talking. "we can make a new contract of your choice whatever you want think about it" he said again

"if you are sure and i would want nothing more than marrying you HERO" i said hugging him tight. he spins me Infront of everyone.

are we getting married?