EPILOGUE

"Would you just look at that" Kaira said. "What?" Krish asked. "I want to do that krish." Kaira said pointing towards the boat parasailing. Krish sighs. "Sunshine you just said you were feeling Nauseous this morning, what if you throw up from high from the sky, that wouldn't look great would it?" Krish said looking at kaira.

"I'm feeling much better now" Kaira said. "How about we sit and enjoy the view and when you'll feel great we'll go and do all the activities" Krish said. Kaira huffed. "Sunshine I love you" He said. That made kaira blush.

She blamed the heat but she was all red. "I love you too Mr. Shergill" She said and kissed him. "I'm hungry" Kaira said breaking the kiss. "Again? We just had breakfast an hour ago sunshine" Krish said. "Yes an hour ago" Kaira said. "Okay" Krish said defeatedly.
                                     ***
We have been waiting for minutes now, scared to look for results. . It's been 4 week for sure we came to Mauritius and already a week late for my periods. . We're just hoping it's positive.

"You check" I said to krish. "Nope you do" Krish said to me. I picked it up and it showed. . . . . OMG. OMG. OMFG. POSITIVE.

I jumped in excitement. Krish calmed me down and asked for the results. "Positive" I screamed and he took me into his arms and swirl me around in the washroom. "I'm going to be a dad. . . You're going to be mom. . We're going to be parents. . Woah!" Krish screamed in joy. He put me down in the bedroom and kissed me, softly and desperately.

"Oh.boy we can't have sex can we know?" Krish asks and i shook my head. "But we can do other things. ." I said smiling at him. "I'm going to be a dad" Krish said. I giggle seeing his reaction. I wish we could save our first child but i promise to you little baby this time me and your dadda is going to take the best care of you!

He loves you already and so do i. I was so so so so happy. . "We need to celebrate. . And inform everyone dad and mom and rohan. . Vedant. . Tessa.. Your parents every single one" Krish siad panicking. I soothed him down. "We will once we return but let's enjoy our days here it's our celebration baby" I said.

If this is the happy ending we were to get than every fight and struggle was worth it.

I've always been his and he was mine.
It's was our story his and mine.

THE END

A/N
Thank you so much every single one of you bookies! For reading this book! I never thought It'd be read by such an great audience but here we are! Thank you so much for all the love and support.

SEE YOU SOON IN PLAYERS OF MARRIAGE!