25.JAISALMER

We packed everything and left for Ashikha's wedding in jaisalmer. Krish said he would meet me directly at airport. After that day he has been really busy working as he will be gone for almost 5 days now.

I'm so excited to attend a big fat indian wedding. I grew up in a Christian family even my wedding was done in Christian style so i never got to see what indian wedding seems like.
*****

We met inside the airport and he handed over the boarding pass and held my hand in his and started walking as he was talking in his phone with other hand. He seemed stressed, tensed and tierd. We sat in lounge "ye okay, Sara you interview for the event manager" He said before hanging up his phone and taking a deep breath and sighed.

I hugged him and his tensed muscle relaxed right after. "I didn't need it" He said exhaling a deep breath. "Oh no I needed it" I said and hugged him more tightly.
************
We reached JAISALMER and there was a Range Rover waiting for us outside the airport with krish and mine name written on the card.

After approx. 30 mins of ride we reached the hotel or palace in which his sister's wedding was planned. It was beautiful. "It's beautiful" I whispered.

"Ya she is" He said staring at me and blushed and hit his chest playfully. "My family is an Asshole, if they try piss you off tell me okay? " He said looking at me seriously.

"Why would they piss me off?" I said looking outside the windshield of the car.

We came out of the car saw a lot of people in front door, like seriously a lot. I have never met this people even in my whole life. Shit. My introvert self kicked in and i held krish's hand tightly. He chuckled and looked at me.

"Finally my daughter in law and my lovely son" Krish's mom came and hugged us tightly. "Mom you're suffocating both of us" Krish said gasping for air as I nodded. "Oh sorry didn't mean to it's like you really showed up, I'm happy thank you kaira" She said breaking the hug and placing her palms softly on my cheeks as I smiled.

We went inside the reception and everyone introduced themselves to me, like there were almost 50 of them, I was feeling dizzy for real. Like a family this big, all of them were chatter aunties. We somehow managed to move out of them with ashika and she took me the other room. As we went there

Holy shit. Tessa? She was my roomie in new York for 5 years can't believe she's here. "Tessa?" I whispered. She turned and saw me with excitement and jumped and hugged me in front of every one.

"Shit babe, you're alive after all" She said. "Yeah-yeah i am" I said with a lot of joy and happiness in voice to see her here. But why is she here?

"Why are you here?" I asked breaking the hug. "My brother Kol? Remember I told you he was dating an Indian girl" She said. "But why are you here? " She asked.

"Well" I said and showed her my engagement ring on my finger and and narrowed my eyes. "Oh Jesus Christ? For real? You're married? And you didn't even invited me? The fuck bro. To whom? When? How? Why? " She asked as she was shocked. She had tons of question piled up in her head.

Before I could answer any of them, krish's voice pulled me back to reality "kaira, let's go we got our keys" He said coming towards me and was as shocked to see Tessa's hands wrapped around me.  I just brought more confusion in her shuffled mind.

"The fuck bro, please don't tell me this is that hoe christy's boyfriend" She said, blinking at him and then me. "He is. . . Umn. . . He was. . .it's complicated, why don't I introduce you to him?" I asked to change the subject I held her by her wrist as she glared at krish and took her to him.

"Krish this is Tessa, my fav roomie and my only friend from new York and Tessa this my husband krish, whose sister is marrying your brother" I said as they shared a blank look.

"What about that whore?" She asked me looking at him. She was so confused it Was clear on her face. "Tess, language" I said. "At least you are still dominating and controlling like before, please tell me before I die in curiosity" She said and krish chuckled at her words and i rolled my eyes on him.

I explained everything to her as krish stood silently and impatiently next to me. "The fuck broo, this is so sick, I feel bad for you are you okay? Oh wait you are okay, you actually look happy for the first time" She said with a smile on her face. I nod.

"Hi I am krish shergill" He said. "Hi I am Tessa Greco" She said as they shaked hands.

"You have to say babe you found the hottest man but you on the other hand Mr. Brother in law you're the lucky to have her" She said winking at me.