42. KAIRA

After a big heated argument with krish. We settled in an agreement of a contract as I have worked my ass hard to keep this company sane and high on sky for 2 years I'll have my shares and I'll be the CEO of company and I will transfer 50℅ shares back to krish and my reputation is now connected to KRIZ, I certainly cannot resign and if we divorce the company will face the equal loss, because people still thinks krish is dead and we were a happy in love couple.

"Kaira let me drive, you are not in right state of mind right now" Vedant's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I nod without opposing. Krish's words rounding up my thoughts and my mind.

Stole. Seduced. Manipulated. Gold digger.
I would never marry someone like you if I was in my right mind.
I would never marry someone like you. . .
I would never marry.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Kaira he's not in his right state right now, he himself don't know what he's saying" Vedant said an disappointment filled in his voice. I stared silently at the window as he drove. "I don't know what to say and do V. . . I'm lost" I finally said in shaky voice.

He pulled the car over in side "hey K, look at me" He said holding my chin and making me look at him. My eyes filled with tears. "You have to be strong K, if you let your gaurd off christy will make krish's life equal to hell kaira and we have to save him" He said. "How? How am I supposed to do that V?" I asked as teared fell down my cheeks.

Vedant rubbed my tears with thumb his expression filled with rage and softness. I've never seen vedant like this but he's always been a brother to me since krish's  accident. He was there in every step I took. He was a brother to me. A family of my choice. I nod. "Okay do here's the plan" He said focusing on road and steering wheel. He explain me the plan. It was crazy but. . . . I would do anything that would help krish to retrieve his memories.

"You are quite passionate for someone who says he doesn't believe in love" I said. He shook his head. "Passionate. Yes. I'ma lawyer I am passionate towards my work and you're my sister I've ever wanted but couldn't have. But love? Nah. . Never" He said dryly. I snorted. "Say it all you want V but I've seen it in your eyes" For TESSA.

"Pray tell who?" He asked. "You know who" I said with a smile. I have seen the  severe tension between them, it could be felt a mile away from them. "She's not my type K" He said. "Believe whatever you want but we all know if there's someone who can push you to the dance floor or any other things it's her"  I said. I didn't take Tessa's name but he knew who I was talking about.

He pulled over SHERGILL MANSION. where me and krish use to live. Together.
"Game on K" He said. I nod. Krish's car wasn't here yet. I visited our home every weekend and spent time in his art gallery. Writing. Reading. Doing work.

I got freshen up in my bathroom and changed into my old clothes. I had some left here since I moved out. Vedant said my all stuff will be sent be evening. Mrs. Gomez cleaned and took care of everything in this mansion. I informed mine and krish's parents. Krish's parents were on a business trip to California but they'll be back by the weekend.

I was working on my laptop sitting on my side of bed when the door slammed open. "The fuck" Krish said. "You're doing here." "It's my room too krish" I said firmly trying to focus much on laptop less on him.

Was I physically ready for another Drama? Yes.
Was I mentally prepared? Hell no.

"Dammit. I literally can't breathe in my own room, what's this Toxicating smell?" He asked stepping inside. "My perfume, you made me, on our date." I said shutting my laptop off and with a small smile on my face. His jaw flexed. "Fuck" He said.

MEMORY RETRIEVE OPERATION ONE : FEELING.

STARTS.