16.LOOK ME IN THE EYE

The auctioned finished everyone congratulated me, so as the man in the black suit. "a woman never gave me a competition like this before" he said kissing me hand as krish clenched his jaw. I cleared my throat and wrapped my hands around Krish's arm and said "thank you". "can I steal your wife for a dance Krish, or your possessive self wont allow it" he said before giving him an evil smile. "well it totally depends on Mrs. shergill" krish said looking at me gesturing me to say no. I looked back at the man before I could say anything "I will not take no as an answer" he said holding hand taking me to the dance floor as I rolled my eyes at krish.

"my name is mike, incase you are wondering Kaira" he said, how did he know me? my name? I asked him " how did you know my name?", "everyone here knows you and your name, you were on the news when he married you Kaira" he said and I nodded and looked at Krish , while dancing with mike to find that krish was staring at me clenching his jaw and fist with the other he finished almost 2 shot of whiskey and was on his third I have to go to him before he kills mike.

luckily the music stopped and I sighed in relaxation and I nodded to mike gesturing that I'm leaving and he nodded back and said "its nice to finally meet you in person" I smiled at him and went straight to krish, as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closure to him and released a deep breath near my neck. I could smell is cologne it was melting me. "should I go and kill him now? he whispered in my ears taking deep breaths. I looked at him furiously and he rolled his eyes on me, soon after we left the event and reached home.

I was trying to unzip my dress but failing standing in front of mirror, he came from behind and unzipped my dress slowly looking at me through the mirror, he was drenched in water as he just came out of shower water dripping from his hairs and a towel wrapped around his waist. the dress fell down and I was half naked just with my under wire on. he slided his hands around my waist and kissed my neck slowly, I turned towards him and pressed his lips against mine. he pulled me up in his arms my legs wrapped around his waist and I felt the towel drop in ground.

he laid on bed, I was over him kissing then he flipped now he was over me he kissed my neck as I bit my lip hard, then he sucked my boobs hard, and "fuck" I whispered. "I am gonna fuck you hard today, you'll beg me to stop" he whispered before kissing my stomach and sucking my boobs again. "it'll never happen" I whispered.

he removed my underwire and threw it away and took an condom out of from bedside drawer and teared the package with his teeth and put it on and then he whispered "we'll see doll."

licked my ears as I closed my eyes shut and bit my lips, his sweet gestures are melting me inside out. he inserted his penis inside of me.

"one rule you will look me into the eye, when I fuck you" he demanded as I nodded my lips trying to supress my moans as he inserted it inside and out and fastened it, I couldn't control it now so I let several moans out.

"I'm putting it all in at once okay" he said kissing me. "no krish" I said but he did it anyway, and I gasped for air breaking the kiss and moaned out loud and dig my nails harder in his back looking at him as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"fuck Kaira, if your nails leaves imprint on my back, I'll make sure to leave imprint on all over body" he groaned before saying this to me.

he again put his completely inside of my clit and he fastened , I felt like my soul was leaving my body, I looked straight into his eyes as I moaned. "don't cum on me Kaira" and after a few second a liquid expelled out of me on him and he yelled. "fuck" he yelled before taking his penis out of me,the liquid was all over him so he took the towel from the ground and cleaned his body and threw the towel in the laundry bag.

soon after his phone rang he went check "its my sister" he wore a t shirt and his boxers and answered the video call. as I rolled the bed to grab a t shirt and short for me everything was fine till I wore the clothes, the moment I turned it felt like someone electrocuted my legs, the pain rushed through my legs making tremble on feet and unable to walk,I sat down on ground immediately,breathing heavily and looking toward krish grabbing his attention. "krish" I said weakly in pain. he understood and "wait Ashika my wife is not able to walk." he said putting the phone down before coming to me. "oh my god, did I interrupted you guys?" ashika asked through the phone. "no you didn't we were done already" he said looking at me. I gave him a death stare. he picked me up in his arms and laid me on the bed.

I pulled the blanket all over me and then he came next to me and picked his phone "you guys are coming to my wedding right?" she asked looking at us. fuck I completely forget to tell him about it.