19.CHRISTY?

I opened the door to see it was christy, I was startled and was shock. "Honey I'm home" she said turning back at me.

She looked miserable, her hairs messed up totally, her jacket almost ripped, her kajal was messed under her eyes, and she was smelling of trash.

"Oh my best friend kaira" She came and hugged me. I wanted to puke after smelling her but I controlled. "Wait why are you here? And where is my fiance?" She asked breaking the hug and looking me, her eyes were barely open and red.

"Are you high?" I asked freeing myself from her. She nodded and said "very high, now please help me kaira, please give me money, call krish no wait I'll go get it myself you wait." She said impatiently and was going upstairs I pulled her back in front of me by her wrist.

"When did you came back from new York? And what happened?" I asked. "Well I just missed my best friend" She said trembling. "Now let me go upstairs and get some money, then we can go And party" She said pointing towards the stairs.

"You are not going anywhere until you tell me why you are really here." I said.
"Okay, I got a little jealous seeing you with krish, I know you were the sacrificial lamb, so I came back to see you" She said throwing herself on the couch.

Then she noticed my ring "omg that motherfucking whore gave you this ring?" She asked looking furiously at the ring before sitting back up on the couch, I cleared my throat. "You know when I told her that this ring is loose on me, and that this is grandma's age design, she snatched the ring from my hands, that bitch" She said coming towards me.

"You hurted her feelings" I said. "Anyways rings like this suits you not me" She said taking my hand on hers. "Well you know, you don't need this ring so give it to me I'll sell it and buy something for me" I tried taking the ring off my fingers, but it was too fitted was not coming off, it was hurting me now.

"Leave it christy, it's hurting now"  I said closing my eyes in pain, right after I pushed her back. She groaned and her back hit the wall. "Fuck you bitch" She yelled before grabbing the vase and running to hit me. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.

I heard the vase fall and break. I slowly opened my eyes to see krish held her hand and pushed her to the guards. As she yelled "the fuck you are taking that bitches side, the little you know about her, she's cursed and a monster, she destroys everything she touches and everyone she sees."

"Are you okay?" Krish asked before pulling me close in arms. "Now I am" I said hugging him back and sighed. "was she drunk?, why she was here?" he asked. "no krish she was on drugs, and I actually don't know, she needed money, she was jealous, she said a lot of things." I replied breaking the hug and siting in the couch and he sighed.

****************************************************************

we visited the police station after an hour she was sitting inside of the jail with hand cuffs on. "Krish? my love, my krish, see what they did to me, its hurting me krish" she said running to the jail gates, she looked more miserable sober. "you did to yourself" krish said he had a glare on his face.

"krish, I'm christy your christy, look at me, please get me out of here" she said begging him. "really? that's why you left me, your family, your best friend to clean your mess behind?" he said trying to be calm. "why are you here christy? how did you even get back to India?" he asked. "I missed you krish, and was jealous to see you with my sister, so I came back for you." as she said that I got a burning sensation inside of me so I clenched my fist. "but we didn't missed you at all" he said. "I know somewhere inside this hot body there's a heart that still pounds for me." she said winking at him and then looking at me as I cleared my throat, "no it doesn't not anymore." krish replied.

"because of her, you don't even know her like I do, she is no good krish, she's a monster" christy said, as I was clenching my fist in anger. "shut your shitty mouth up, and don't you dare to speak on my wife like that" krish yelled. "wife? how well do you think you know wife huh? oh wait Kaira why don't you tell your husband your dirty little secret, oh should I tell him?" she said giving me a evil smile, I got scared as I knew if tell him the complete story he would just hate me. "shut your mouth christy" a voice appeared from behind, it was dad and I finally sighed in relaxation.

"dad?" christy said. "yes dad" he said. "see what they did to your daughter dad, please help me." she said making a baby face but she didn't looked innocent at all. "i did, they didn't do anything" he said. "dad i am your daughter" christy said. "my daughter? she's standing right next to me" dad said Pointing towards me. "her?" she chuckled for saying. "see you are choosing this cursed bitch over your own blood" she said and it was enough for me handle and i ran outside to get some air leaving every one behind.

krish came after me as i leaned against the car and cried. "what happened Kaira?" he asked hugging me. "she is right krish, i am cursed, i am a monster a very bad person but don't hate me please." i said crying as hugged me tight.