32. FOR REAL?

We got back from jaisalmer 2 weeks ago since then we haven't got much time to talk like he has really been busy in office work. When he comes back home I'm already asleep and when I wake up he's already gone.

I don't know why I feel needy, like I want him, I want to feel his touch his lips his breathe his everything. Shit, I have been thinking about this for hours now, I can't spent my complete day imagining  sex with my husband.

Would it be awkward if I visit him In office? Won't be right? Oh bruh, I am doing it even its a shitty idea, I just can't help it anymore.

I got dressed in a red trouser with a red corset and red blazer with a high pony to look a little formal. Okay I'm getting aesthetic rich business woman vibes here.

I reached his office, I have never been here before like I have seen pictures in social media but never for real. I went Inside, and everyone's attention was towards me as if they are shocked but guess what your girl here was more shocked too see so many people staring at her. Huh

I made it to his office and asked his PA "is he in?" She stood up from her seat and stared me as if I am a ghost. She was wearing a blue skirt with white shirt and blue heels with her blonde hairs open. "Mam i didn't knew you were coming" She said.

"Ya even I didn't, is he inside?" I asked her again and she nods. "But mam I don't think you should enter sir is in pretty bad shape right now, we are almost going to loose a big deal in the end of this  year because we still have not selected an event manager for our firm" She said and I reassured her. "Don't worry just just tell me where's the cafe?" She points to left.

I made coffee for us and knocked on his door. "The fuck is your problem" He yelled from inside. Sara opened the door for me and closed it behind "well my problem is you look pretty tensed so you up for a coffee" I said moving towards him.

As soon his eyes met mine and he heard my voice it felt like he just got relaxed. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Well, missed you" I said sitting on the table next to him. He took a sip of his coffee.

"I really needed this" He said. "You could have just told sara" I said and then he pulled me to his lap and held me by my waist and smashed his lips against mine softly.

My hands wrapped around his neck "she wouldn't have helped with this would she?" He said kissing me and I smiled through the kiss. We broke the kiss as we both were gasping for air.

I saw his lips and my lipstick on him I giggled. Picked a tissue paper from table and cleaned his lips. "What?" He asked. "Nothing my lipstick were all over yor lips" I said giggling.

I sat on his lap for few minutes in silence as he leaned back to his seat and sighed.

"You want help?" I asked. "Help? What would you help me with?" He asked. Dude sometimes this guy really gets to my ego, he knows I'm a major in event managing still.

"Krish you know, I'm a major" I said and he nods passing me the papers. I turned to the table sitting on his lap and was reading the documents, and client preference.

He slowly slipped his fingers under my trousers "krish" I whisper. "Yes" He said. "Stop it I'm trying to focus" I said as he inserts his fingers completely inside of me and I lean back on his chest closed my eyes and bit my lips savouring the moment.

"Stop" I whisper again. As much I wanted this but I had papers to look after which seems important and he looked tensed because of that. "Focus sunshine focus by all means" He whispers in my ear.

I look up at him as he continues to do that. "S-seriously?" I asked as I gasped for  air. He smashed his lips against mine.

"Oh fuck it seems decades, I want to taste you" He says making me sit on the table. "What if someone comes in? Krish not here it's your office." I said.

"First sunshine it is my office so no will dare entering and second I'll fuck you wherever I want to fuck you" He says with his confident smirk and smashed his lips against mine.