35. YOU DESERVE IT.

It's been a month since I have been working with krish and various of different of projects. We spent our new year in Paris where he gifted me a villa facing  Eiffel Tower and proposed me again for marriage also he kind of made me sign on paper's which said I own all the shares of his company and few other things I have not been talking to him
since.

"Do you not want to change the exterior of this villa?" Tessa asked me looking at the elevation of the building we were working on. "No, it's decent plus client want us to focus much on the interior and the garden with pool." I said admiring the villa.

It was beautiful vintage and had a big beautiful garden. The client wanted Smart house from inside and some  minute changes in elevation. "As you say mam" Tessa said  with a smile and went to her team to explain them.

"So any lead?" Krish came in the garden removing his Gucci sunglasses. Looking incredibly hot in black tailor made suit perfectly fitting every corner of his body. Hot. Hot. Hot. So hot.

Fuck kaira control yourself. You're mad at him. Be mad. "Hi" He said. I nod trying to ignore his aura. Specially his Cologne rich, expensive and spice all in one. I swallowed hard trying to gather myself after his smell went to my nostrils making me dizzy.

"Seriously so this is how we are going to be kaira?" He asked. "I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Shergill" I said scrolling my phone. He snatched my phone away "you know exactly what I'm talking, a complete month of your ignorance it's killing me kaira inside out" He said.

"Give me my phone back, I'm working" I said. His nostrils flared in rage and he gave a narrowed eye to me. "What? You're the one who made me sign on paper saying it's of the villa and guess what it was your company that I never wanted" I said chuckling. "It's because I wanted you to know everything mine in yours too and I still own 2 other companies and 20℅ of KRIZ" He said.

"Krish I never wanted anything from you beside your respect and this is the company you worked hard for years and now you gave it all away, It doesn't feel right krish it doesn't" I said tears welding up my eyes.

"Hey come here sunshine, and you know why I did it because I trust you the most baby and beside the way you've worked and still working for me for this company it was the right thing to do" He took me in his embrace and I didn't fought and hugged him tight. Loosing my senses because of his Cologne. We fit perfectly.

"Besides we also have a marriage to plan remember?" He said breaking the hug and I giggle and nod. "Yeah"

"So when what about today? No? Tomorrow? Umn.. What about... Right now? Prefect let's go" He said and we both laughed. "Krish stop it" I said playfully hitting his chest. "We'll talk about this once this project is over" I said and he nod. "Fair enough lets get this over with then" He said and we went back to work.