43.KRISH

She was soo annoying as hell. Literally worse than hell. Not to mention crazy. When she's calm arguing with me it literally burns me inside out. CRAZY. CRAZY WOMEN.

"You sleep in bed I'll sleep in couch" I said and laid in couch. Thought she would argue on that too. "Umn. . . Fair enough" She said as if doesn't care and pulled the blanket over her. A little groan  arise from my throat. She claims to love me and this is how she shows her love.

Save me Lord!

I switched the light off and she screamed. I got alerted I thought someone invaded in my room even the security was so tight. Still. . .

I switched the lamp on and found no one. "Why. Did. You. Scream!" I gritted my teeth, trying to calm. "I'm scared of dark!" She replied her eyes widen, breathes uneven. Fuck. I inhaled and exhaled deep breathes. "Pass me another pillow" I said. She didn't reply as if she was lost in thoughts. I waved my hand in front of her face and she shivered.

"You okay?" I asked. She nods. "You-this? You seriously don't feel anything familiar krish? Nothing familiar?" She asked her eyes teared up. I shook my head "nothing" I said dryly. I Gulped lump down her throat and nod "hmm. . .night" She said and pulled blanket all over her and slept.

I took my medicine and took the another pillow from bed and slept.
                                    ***

I woke up in a warm and familiar fragrance, I didn't remember it at all but I liked it's presence. It was warm and comforting. I tried open my eyes and saw a women removing her robe. She wore her lingerie her body was perfectly carved. Like a doll from heaven. Beautiful skin shining golden when came in contact with sunshine. . . Sunshine?

"I never thought that behind this beautiful girl whose smile makes everyone smile, who's eyes are like sunshine, who thinks of other's first than herself, has faced things like this, I cannot imaging any of this happening to you-"

A voice rang in my head and some flashes of a man... Me, I was holding a women in my arms and called her sunshine. My head started to hurt and I groaned in pain. Kaira rushed towards me. The flashes were black and white nothing was much clear just my face.

"Krish.  .  . You okay?" She cupped my face and she was so close to me I could smell her intoxicating perfume. Though I did call it toxic but it's actually NOT. I calmed down in her embrace and pulled her closer in my arms. Her breaths were slicing through my neck. A familiar scent, feeling. What are you doing krish. . She stole and destroyed everything of yours.

I pushed her away from me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What did I do? You pulled me closer to you krish" She said. I shook my head. I cleared my throat "i-i didn't" I said. "Of course you didn't" She said standing back up and cleaning her pants in nervousness.

She had wore clothes already. Grey pants  and white noodle strip crop top made of silk in a triangle shape, her clevage was showing her hairs tied up in a high pony. She cleared her throat and put her blazer on. Stop staring her..

I stood up "where are you going?" I asked. It was just 8 in morning "why should I answer?" She said wearing her heels. "That's not an answer" I said. She snorted "interview before my ceremony" She said and look at me. I nod. She left.

I sighed.

Why should I answer?. . .

Krish. .

I love you. . .

I'll wait for you. . .

The voices start haunting me again. A female voice like honey and spice, a very familiar voice. I need my medicines.

I got ready and left for the office.