18.HONEY I'M HOME.

It was 5 am krish's alarm rang, he switched it off with hand as I spooned inside of him.

Hours feels like minutes when you are sleeping peacefully.

After that mrs. Gomez knocked on that door, I woke up and answered, "kaira Mr. Shergill has flight at 11am he needs to pack, please wake him up" She said before leaving.

I woke him up, he was saying "let's be in bed 5 mins more, I will not be able to sleep like this for next 1 days" In his morning voice.

'No, wake up krish, or else you gonna be late' i tried waking up, but then he pulled me inside of him, opened his eyes "tell me you'll miss me" He demanded in morning voice. "I will- not miss you" I said taking a break and then laughed.

Then he ticked me and kissed my neck softly, right after the pain in my legs cracked and i groaned.

"You'll miss me, even if you don't want to" He said teasing me. I playfully hit his chest.

We did the packing and he was ready to leave for the airport. "What do you want from Paris?" He asked wearing his shoes.
"Let me think, perfume? Maybe?" I said thinking.

" Okay think and me whatever you want" He said before leaving and kissing my lips.

"Aww you guys are love birds already?" A deep voice came from the main door, it vedant. "Shut up vedant" I said, as krish chuckled.

"Let's go brother" He said placing his hands around krish's shoulder and giving me a death stare.

"What, you want to kiss krish too? Then go ahead do it?" I said teasing him. He immediately removed his hands off him and nervously said "eww" And went inside the car as me and krish laughed.
*********************
I took a hot bath to get rid of my pain. And then I had my lunch and went back, time flew from afternoon to nighti had my dinner and took a pain killers.

I couldn't sleep at all, with krish not by my side, I started to miss him, his deep husky voice, him teasing me, his everything. It sucks why am I missing him so much.

As I couldn't sleep I started watching Netflix and k dramas. It's already dawn and i was still watching. I finally went to sleep at 6 am and woke up at 12 pm.

I went down stairs to see mrs. Gomez was crying sitting on the chair. "Are you okay mrs. Gomez?" I asked in a worried tone. "No kairana, my daughter she is really sick, and I can't even visit her" She said continuing her crying.

"Then go visit her mrs. Gomez" I said reassuring her. "But my work?" She asked looking me teared up. "Don't worry krish will he home by midnight so we'll manage, family comes first mrs. Gomez" I asked her and she nodded. I took her to her servant cottage And helped her pack. I asked the driver to take to the railway station before she hugged me and left.

It was evening now I was waiting in the living room couch for him impatiently. Time passed and the clock showed 11, right after a knock appeared on the door.

I rushed to open it and when I did, I was startled and shocked and terrified. It was christy she turned back at me gave me an evil smile "Honey, I'm home" She said.