5.AWAY FROM HOME

I woke up with pain in my feet. I got freshen up and went down stairs trembling.

"I-i'm sorry" A voice appeared from back.
I turned back and said "it's okay" Weakly.
He placed his hand in my waist holding it tight and helping me to the chair."Thank you" I said sitting down but he ignored me.

As we got our breakfast served. "Pack your bags we are leaving today at evening" He said leaving me in shock.
"Where?" I raised my eyebrows and asked. "Dad booked us tickets to take our minds off every thing till then he will manage the paparazzi and others."

I nodded and get back eating my breakfast.

I packed everything, and the care taker took the bags down. I was wearing a joggers and a crop hoodie. And a comfortable sneakers. The care taker helped me get down and to the car, krish was already inside. I sat inside and went to the airport.

We reached airport and the bodyguards took our luggage and got us checked in after few minutes at airport we were boarding the flight, I lost krish in the cue.
A man at my back he held my waist, I freed myself from his grip it was making my uncomfortable. He held me again but this time krish pushed him back and smashed a punch in his face and pulled me closer in his arms.

"How dare you touched my wife." He yelled. Right after gaurds came and took the man out of the boarding gates and the crew members apologized to me.

We sat in our first class seats. "Why didn't you do anything?" He asked clenching his jaw and fist. "I-i was just too terrified" I said staring at my feets and playing with my hands nervously.

"I should've killed him" He said. "It's okay he gone" I said comforting my self.

We reached Bali airport went through the immigration and got in the car that took us to a beautiful house in middle of forest.

We went inside and to a room as I was jet lagged

We went inside and to a room as I was jet lagged. The room was really beautiful as well.

It was a glass bedroom every view was visible from there, there was even a lawn outside a huge and massive pool

It was a glass bedroom every view was visible from there, there was even a lawn outside a huge and massive pool. I ate my pain killers changed into something comfortable and went straight to bed admiring the peace and soft chirping of birds and I felt sleep.

I woke up it was already 8 pm the night lights were as amazing we were the only one in middle of forest. I went out of the room and got a delicious aroma of food making me hungry. I went to the kitchen to see krish was cooking. I never knew he could cook.

He turn around and was startled looking at me. I got obnoxious and checked around I even check me back and forth but couldn't understand why he was staring at me like that. "What?" I asked curiously.

"You move around in bra in front of men?" He questioned staring at me. "Bra?" I asked.

"Uff oh, it's not a bra its a bralette and I am even wearing a shrug and shorts" I explained him. "Well it doesn't look like a bralette Or whatever" He said staring at my bralette.

"Then you are dirty minded" It slipped out of my mouth. "I am" He said before getting back to his cooking, I cleared my throat and went next to him, smelling the food.

"What are you making" I asked "well I have made rice with fried prawns and gravy" He said stirring the gravy. "It smells delicious" I said with excitement.

He took a spoonful of gravy out and asked me to taste it, as he was blowing air through his mouth to the gravy cooling it down. I drank it and it was the amazing food I have ever had. "Omg this is amazing krish" I said. He gave me a smile. "Do you need help?" I asked. "Nope go to the table I'll bring our dinner and serve you" He said. I went back jumping on my one feet as it was still soft and was hurting.

We enjoyed the meal. "I didn't know you were a great chef too." He rolled his eyes on me. " How's your feet." He asked. "Better thanks to you" I said. He gave me a serious look. "Seriously better" I said.

"You should watch before walking" I almost chocked my food because of his words I sipped the wine and replied. "I think you should drink less or next time I'll end up dead." I regretted saying this but he laughed.

I haven't seeing him laugh in a long time, it's the first time, seeing him laugh like that made me laugh too. He had a dimple when he laughed, it was very cute.

I know we can never have a relationship of husband and wife but we can be friends at least.

He took the plates and kept it in the sink.
"Let's go for a walk outside, oh ya right you cannot" He said teasing me.

I rolled my eyes at him and stood up, I trembled and was about to fall but he held me from my waist with his one hand and another was almost on my boobs.

I cleared my throat and said "krish you hand" He looked at his hands and took them off me immediately. Making me fall hard in the ground at my back. "Fuck" I yelled. He started laughing at me as I groaned in pain.

"It hurts" I said. He's reaction totally changed from laugh to worried face he came to me and said sorry. I ignored him and tried standing back up but failing to do so.

He gave me his hand. "No" I said. "Let me help you or else you have to spend your night here on floor in cold" He said.