39. TESSA

"Wear this kaira" I said passing her a beautiful club dress. It was golden sequence dress, off shoulder full sleeves and short.

"Nope not this one" Kaira said her eyes widen. Her dressing style has changed alot since new York. So is she. It's been 2 years when we heard of krish's accident and death. Kaira still is in denial, but some part of her knows krish is dead and not coming back ever. I hate to see kaira without her charm and smile but. .

"I'm not asking you for Pete's sake" I said. "K we are going to deal with this year one of biggest project and you need to take your mind off work a little please for me" I said holding her hand. She sighed and nod and look at me in the eyes.

I'm going to kill you if you emotionally blackmail me again do you understand.
Her eyes said clearly.
                                  ***
"You guys go I'll have my drink here" Kaira said. Me and rohan went to the dance floor. Rohan is cute but a kid in my eyes. But the other one I mean vedant he's hot. Actually he's a very very hot.....

Though I don't like him very much because of his bigger than the mountain ego but ya. I know when someone's hot...

"You know V is staring at me from the moment we stepped on the dance floor" Rohan said in my ears. Weird.
"So what?" I asked. "I know when someone is into someone T" Rohan said and I roll my eyes on him.

Vedant? Into me? It sounds like devil himself declared he wants to be saint. "What? You don't believe me?" Rohan asked. I shook my head. "What you're saying is completely rubbish, he has every single women in the room wrapped around his finger why would he be into someone like me? Plus we don't like each other AT ALL" I said in annoying tone. Rohan chuckle.

"Okay then let me prove you wrong" Rohan said and slid his hands from my shoulder to my waist. "So flirting will prove you right?" I asked. He chuckle. "For hells sake I'm not flirting with you besides I found someone special" He said and his cheeks kind of became red. My eyes widen "what?who?does kairana knows?" I asked in shock.

He shook his head. "I wanted to be sure and serious before I tell her, you know after mom, she literally has look for me. I know I might have put her to jail but I used to miss her because. . . But kaira took care of me in my worst she proved everything my mom told about her wrong soo. . Before I make this decision I wanted to be sure" Rohan said with a small smile in his lips. I smiled back.

"That's soo much kaira! Well tell me is your gf beautiful?" I asked. He chuckle and nod. "She's the most beautiful women I have ever met" He said with surety in his eyes. I nod. "Good so when she is gonna meet us?" I asked. "She- okay here he comes" Rohan gripped me closure and my eyes widen. "What?" I asked.

Someone cleared his throat from behind. I turned to find vedant standin there. "I would like to have a conversation with ms. Greco Rohan so if you'll excuse us" He said dryly. "No we're at club so we will just enjoy" I said holding Rohan's arm.

Vedant eyes narrowed at me and he looked at Rohan again. "Be my guest" Rohan said and stepped back.

Traitor.

"So you and rohan?" Vedant asked sliding his one hand on my waist and holding my other hand. "What about us?" I asked firmly.

"Nothing" He said dryly. How I didn't noticed he was looking delicious and irresistible. Shut up tessa don't go there. Just don't. . . Fantasize.

I nod. "Then can I go and dance on the actual floor?" I asked. He pulled closer to him our chest collided, he was so close to me I could literally feel his breaths slashing through my skin. His smell filled my nostrils. It was rich and spice. Making me go dizzy.

It was like the moment froze as our eyes met, those chocolate brown eyes darkened. His hands tighten around me and our breaths uneven. My heart missed alot of beats tbh and it was pounding so fast and loud I know vedant was clearly able to hear it and read me.

I wanted to feel his touch all over my body. I don't know if it's lust Or something else but just fantasizing those veiny handsome fingers touching the bare part of my body igniting spark between us what will happen when he touches between my- for Pete's sake stop fantasizing shits that'll never happen.

"Are you checking my patience Tessa?" He asked in a icy tone. I loved my name before but when it rolled out of his mouth I fell in love with my name all over again.

"Why would i?" I asked. "That's not the answer of my question" He said.  Why should I answer to you. Who are you? The words were in my tongue but it never made out. "No" I said.

"Then stop whoring yourself for another man" He said. Whoring yourself? What the fuck did he mean. I opened my mouth to repel but he was gone. He was here few seconds ago and now he was just not.

What is he? A goddam vampire?