41. KRISH/KAIRA

I saw a women came out of my office. She was gorgeous. Beautiful brown eyes, brunette hair with light brown highlights with light bangs. Her height was approx. 5'5 and she was wearing heels approx. 4 inches. Making her 5'8 still few inches smaller than me. Her golden ratio figure and Italian tailor made suit was looking perfect on her. Her eyes widen filled with tears her with a weak smile. Looking through her Appearance she looked like KAIRA.

I have seen her pictures in Christy's phone. She rarely appears on media, but have a social media profile with 100k followers to be precise.

I don't know why, even when Christy told me everything about her that how she stole my company fed me lies attempted murder, made Christy run away or blackmailed her. Whatever. I felt a connection. Unidentified. Unknown connection with her. Real connection.

She came and kissed me. It felt like that's what I've been needed for so long. Like I wanted her for so long. Even I wanted to push her away. I just couldn't. She broke the kiss and said "you're back. .i know you would be back you promised me. . I. . I believed in you" Tears ran down her cheeks as she cupped my face softly. It felt warm. She felt like home.

Then the truth kicked in about her. I cleared my throat and tighten my jaw. "I'm back now if you'll excuse me" I said and passed through her and vedant and others to my office.
                                 ***

"Krish?" I said but he was gone inside the office. I couldn't understand his unknown behavior. I-i thought. I expected more about our reunion. I never thought he would act like a stranger and then my eyes fell on a women standing in the crowd. 5'3 black wavy hairs, pale skin lushy lips and lots of makeup. Of course CHRISTY.

before I could ask anything tessa step up and asked "what." In an annoying tone "Are you doing here?"she asked. She cleared her throat "long story short I'm here with krish" She said emphasizing the word with. I knitted my eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well you know this and that" She said rolling her eyes pretending to be complicated and charming. But it wasn't. "Speak clearly" Vedant said in rough tone. She explained everything of course she Exaggerated alot of things but also manipulated them.

"Now that you know please move I would like to talk to him" She said passing me but tessa held her by her wrist and pushed her back. "You are not going anywhere hon. Unless it's an exit of this company" She said firmly. "Try and stop me" Christy said. "Security" I called.

They came nodding "please make sure this women doesn't move a feet and if she does show her the way out" I said as I entered the office.

I entered the office he was sitting on his leather seat in front of his desk. He wore a grey shirt with black trousers and a black muffler wrapped around his neck. Krish had a little scar near his brows. Hairs Tossed.

He remembered nothing of his present life or me. I didn't believe christy when she said that his memories are lost forever. Maybe it was but feelings  they cannot be created not can they be destroyed.

"What are you looking for?" I asked softly walking to him. "My laptop for you where it is?" I said dryly. No emotions on his face as he looked at me and back at his desk. I nod "right second drawer" I said gesturing towards his desk. He nods and finds his laptop.

"What's the password?" He asked in a rough tone. His voice filled with annoyance. "I don't know, I never opened your laptop since you left" I said. He snorted  and rolled his eyes. "You think I believe you?"

"After everything you stole and did to me, you really think I believe you" He said and laughed. I stood still. Trying to understand what did I steal from him? None the less what did I do?

"Excuse me?" I asked. "First you forced and manipulated me to marry you. Then you managed to steal my company, my only family my friends from me? I never can stand a women but you. . . You're nothing but gold digger"  His words slash and twisted in chest as someone stab a knife and twisting it.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked. Calm down kaira, cool down kaira. "Just saying the truth why? You don't like to listen someone saying the truth?" Krish said narrowing his eyes.

I snorted. "I don't lie krish" I said. "Your reputation precedes you MS. Kaira Mahrotra" He said with a frown. "You certainly may not remember I'm your wife that makes me KAIRA KRISH SHERGILL" I said emphasizing my name. That now includes him too.

"About that don't worry I'll ask vedant to prepare the paper's marriage won't be a problem anymore" He said in a cold ice tone.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked him slamming my hands on the desk and leaning towards him.

His gazed followed from my eyes to my cleavage. He stared them and I could see his Adams apple move.

I snorted. His attention back to my eyes. "I'm too smart to be seduced by someone like you again" I said. I laughed. Couldn't control it anymore. "Me? Seducing? You? Oh god please I have handful of projects to look at krish" I said laughing. His jaw tighten and flex.

"Let's get to the point shall we? I'm suggesting DIVORCE" His words sliced through my skin like a burning knife. My laugh and smile faded with his words. Eyes widen in shock if heard it right. A Smirk appeared on his face. "Unexpected?" He said. I didn't reply.

"I will not sign the papers" I said dryly. "You have no choice" He said. "Actually Mr. Shergill I'm the one to put on a deal and negotiate" I said with a frown. His body still brows knitted looking at me.

"I have the shares in company and as you can see I have lead this company for last two tears under my watch" I tried to be as calm as possible.