21. ALL I KNOW IS...

"please Krish say something your silence is killing me inside out" I muttered as remained quite with no expression on his face.

"I-I don't know what to say Kaira. I never thought that behind this beautiful girl whose smile makes everyone smile, who's eyes are like sunshine, who thinks of other's first than herself, has faced things like this, I cannot imaging any of this happening to you" he said closing his eyes and clenching his fist as teared rolled down his cheeks.

the things he said about me was it true? does he thinks I am beautiful? I am good? all these thoughts were rounding my mind before krish pulled me in his arms forming a hug. "I promise, from now on to protect you no matter what." he whispered as I remained silent.

"that's why you made those tattoo's didn't you to cover those marks?" he asked breaking the hug and I nodded. "I didn't want everyone asking about it so in order to cover dark bruises I made those tattoos" I said as I sighed. "when I told christy she looked me with pity in her eyes, she said that no would ever like me or love me if they knew what I have done, since then she had a leverage over me for everything even though I never thought bad for her" I added.

"I doesn't matter sunshine because she was wrong there are a lot of people out there you loves you and you know that and all I know is its not your fault that these things happened and I don't care about your past, all I care is your present and future tied with a man like me forever" he said and whispered the last part as I giggled on his words.

"in a contract" I said continuing giggling. "yes" he continued to laugh as I mentioned the contract. right after a loud thud came from downstairs. we looked at each other with confusion and rushed down stairs to see it was christy, she had a gun on her hand.

how did she escaped? what happened? why does she have a gun? all these question rounded my mind before she pointed the gun toward me. "christy put that gun down" krish said as we both slowly stepped down the stairs, I was shocked. her eyes filled with tears and hands shaking as she pointed the gun towards me.

"why should I let her live? when she's living the happiness that was meant for me krish" she said with a breaking tone. "its not her fault christy you ran now put the fucking gun down" he yelled at her taking a step closer as I remained silent. " back off or I'll shoot everyone" she screamed shooting at the celling first and than pointing towards me again. krish backed off and I shut my eyes after hearing that voice.

"christy" I said in soft tone. "I know its not you, please listen to me once" I said taking a step closure. " stay away or I'll shoot" she said. "what are you doing Kaira back off" krish yelled. "christy, we'll get through this I promise, we'll get through this together" I said again taking a step closure. "just focus on my voice and repeat after me okay" I said as I cant loose hope on her and she nodded. "we'll get through this, say christy" and she repeated after me lowering her gun point as I slowly took the hold of it and threw it under the couch and hugged her.

she kept repeating those words as hugged me back and then she gripped my hair tight and pulled my head back and hit my head hard in frame which was on the wall and it fell down and broke before I sat on the ground holding my head as it was bleeding, soon after she was coming to hit me again but krish came and pushed her to the couch and she got the hold of the gun again towards krish.

I saw it and got scared, I didn't knew how to stop her before she kills any of us first, I saw the broken wood from the frame and gripped it tightly in my hand and slowly crawled behind her back without letting her know.

I stood up closed my eyes and hit her head hard with it making he fall to the ground immediately. I threw the wood away and rushed toward her and so as krish, he checked her breath with his fingers and sighed. "she's alive" he said. his words brought relaxation in my breath before I held my forehead in frustration and pain.

"are you okay?" he asked holding my hand and I nodded then I immediately picked his landline phone and called the DRUG ADDICTION REHAB CENTRE, they arrived in 10 mins and took christy as I watched. this was safe for her this way, in a rehab she will finally save herself from the darkness inside of her.